276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mistress Amanda and her new submissive toy: Learning how to serve, Submission and punishment

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Scottish hotel 'BANS' mince pies this Christmas: Bosses announce decision not to serve festive treat for the... Taylor Swift thanks fans for 'unforgettable' concerts as she wraps the 2023 Eras Tour dates: 'I'm so grateful' Netflix fans hail underrated thriller which boasts higher IMDb rating than The Crown, Happy Valley and Twin Peaks Hugh Grant, 63, 'nearly shed a tear' at the Wonka premiere as the Oompa Loompa star admits he seems to always 'cry' at films nowadays Four teenagers found in overturned car that veered off the road in Snowdonia died from drowning, inquest...

I play with subs that are very fit, and can handle severe bondage easily, or relatively easily. I also have quite a few clients who are “not in their bodies,” and bondage is a way for them to feel very connected to their physical selves in a way that sitting at a desk all day does not. In a lot of ways, it’s about pulling someone’s awareness to their body, as modern life does a lot to take away our sense of personal awareness. Many come away commenting that they feel relaxed and clear-headed. The body is a powerful thing when it’s given what it really wants. Without that, we’re really just living in our heads and missing out on all of the wonderful things the body has to give us. (cue New Age music) … lol… AmandaWildefyre:A lot of people enjoy being exhibitionists if they’re anonymous. I do think some men prefer the more “feminine,” streamlined look that latex gives their skin. Also, it’s a wonderful feeling against the skin; for some it puts them into a light trance from the gentle compression. Losing yourself in another identity is another reason to like latex — it’s so alien it propels you into another part of your personality, perhaps one that does not have any worries or ties to the real world. Talk about the world's best job! A DOUGHNUT SCIENTIST reveals how she is creating a healthier future for bakery... Sophie Habboo puts on a leggy display in pink corset-style top as she joins dapper husband Jamie Laing at the Wonka premiereI would have to say that I don’t have much patience for newbies who do not understand the protocol of how to communicate respectfully and professionally with a dominatrix. Charli XCX sparks engagement rumours to The 1975 drummer George Daniel after she shares snap of herself wearing a glittering diamond ring Popular Netflix show set for major cast shake up as main star is revealed to NOT be returning for series three American Idol alum Jordin Sparks shows off her holiday cheer with sonDJ in matching pajamas as they lead celebs atCandy Cane Lane premiere in LA Just as I know how to use my body and mind to excite every cell of your being, so my words are crafted to amplify even the most obscure longings. Let your eyes linger over my statuesque curves and playful lips. My porcelain skin and doll face may look sweet, but I can bend you into shapes you've never felt before. Relax into my strong, sensitive hands while I blow your mind.

I'm A Celeb viewers are moved by Grace's Dent's campmates' tearful reaction to her goodbye letter: 'You can tell they really loved her' ROBERT JOBSON: It's time for Harry and Meghan to speak out and distance themselves from these ill-informed and lurid allegations Danielle Harold's mother touches down in Australia as she declares the soap star is 'already a winner in her eyes' Great British Bake Off winner Matty Edgell reveals he is engaged togirlfriend Lara following final where he was named champion

I'm A Celebrity FIRST LOOK: Tony Bellew SWEARS and screams in horror while searching in a cupboard of frogs during The Misery Motel trial

Tony Bellew's wife admits she's 'loved seeing the boxer suffer' on I'm A Celeb as she touches down in Australia Great British Bake Off confirm fan favourite has left the Channel 4 show ahead of the final as viewers call for them to be made a 'fifth host' Mistress Eva Oh has been a dominatrix for more than a decade. She works with clients all around the world. Evelyn Hunt Love Island's Jessie Wynter passionately kisses boyfriend Will Young as she makes her first public appearance since being rushed to hospitalUCL investigates one of its senior academics after she claimed Israel's bombardment of Gaza was 'worse than...

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment