276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dyson 332037-01, V11 Animal, Purple

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Dyson says their multi surface is fine on hardwoods. And in my experience, I have not noticed any hardwood scratching. Despite the similarities, we think the V11 is the better vacuum for carpet cleaning. It does a great job at cleaning both low-pile carpet and long pile carpet, and has plenty of brush bar power for agitating carpet fibres. The V10 is also excellent at cleaning carpets, but the lower brush bar power and suction mean it’s not quite as effective. So I was wondering which vacuum is better, v11 Animal plus or the Torque drive ? Not talking about price but efficiency with dogs’ hairs. The Torque drive cleaning head is the only cleaning head included with the Dyson V11 (with either the Torque Drive or Animal model). I have tile in my bathrooms and hardwood everywhere else. I do have area rugs on my hardwood floors. Would you recommend the v11 or v10 absolute for me? Reply

Emptying the dust bin on the V11 is virtually identical to emptying the dust bin on the V10. Unlike the older models in the “V-series” lineup, the V10 and V11 share the same “point and shoot” style for emptying the dust bin. Stubborn dirt brush: This brush has bristles that are slightly further apart than the bristles of the dusting brush and they are also much firmer. This is a handy tool for scrubbing dirt from hard surfaces like floor tile or heavy-duty abrasive textiles. However, depending on current sales the price different can make the V10 a better value choice. This is especially true if you have lots of hardwood floors and want the soft roller that is included with the V10 Absolute.

Choose between three powerful cleaning modes

The first improvement is the higher capacity battery, which Dyson claims delivers 20% more suction than the V10. This manifests as a 185 Air Watts when on the highest power mode, compared to 150 Air Watts for the Dyson V10 Cyclone. To the best of my knowledge, Dyson does not indicate where the V11 specifically is built. However, most Dyson vacuums are built in Malaysia and Singapore. The variants that are available (Absolute Pro, Absolute, Torque Drive, etc.) depend mostly on your country and retailers in your area. Want the most suction in a cordless vacuum: The Dyson V11 offers 185AW of suction power on boost mode. This is due to the advanced V11 motor and new Torque Drive cleaning head. This is the most suction power of any cordless vacuum cleaner on the market (to the best of our knowledge).

The far left side will lower all the gates, creating more seal and more suction. This is great for deep cleaning carpets.Mini motorized tool: This attachment is useful when using the V11 as a handheld and can really provide a power boost when cleaning fabrics, upholstery, or pet hair. Please note that run time will depend on how you are using the machine. Different attachments take different levels of power (as do the more powerful cleaning modes). Dyson V11 Run Times

This category is a draw, as both the Dyson V10 and Dyson V11 are built with the company’s whole-machine filtration and a HEPA filter. This combination ensures that the vacuums retain more allergens than models with basic foam filters.I have a v11 animal with the torque drive cleaning head. Bought at Costco last week. I noticed a decent amount of vibration from the spinning roller. Not flying apart kind of vibration but makes me wonder how long it will last. Is this normal? Doesn’t have to be on floor to notice. Everything else seems to be working as it should. Considering returning it for a replacement but don’t want to if vibration is normal. So I think it just really depends on the surface on your hardwoods. If you’re worried, I would suggest you just opt for the V10 Absolute for soft roller head. Or go with one of the V11 models and add a standalone soft roller brush, which you can get here – https://amzn.to/2UgwR6y Battery: 3,600mAh 20-45 minutes in Auto mode (60 min in Eco without powered head, 12 minutes in Boost mode)

The Dyson V11 generated between 70-78 decibels of noise, depending on the mode. Here are the exact results, by cleaning mode: I have 2 dogs and 4 cats at my apartment with tiles, hardwood floors and areal rugs. I am considering to buy V11 absolute. What would you recommend? Reply I think you just need to ask yourself how much you’re going to use it handheld mode. If the answer is 30% or more, get the Torque Drive for added maneuverability. If it’s less than that just get the Outsize for added performance.Large 0.76L bin means less stopping, while the ‘point and shoot’ system makes emptying easy and hygienic.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment