276°
Posted 20 hours ago

FASTSNAIL Charger Cable Compatible with Fitbit Inspire/Fitbit Inspire HR, [2Pack]Smartwatch Replacement USB Charging Cable Charger Dock for Fitbit Inspire/Inspire HR/Ace 2 Fitness Tracker 0.5ft+3.3ft

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Connect Inspire HR to your phone’s GPS to see real-time pace and distance on your wrist during walks, jogs, hikes and bike rides. All models, except the standard Inspire, also offer advanced sleep stages and Sleep Score, while the Charge 4 also offers Smart Wake, which uses machine learning to wake you up at an optimal time. Plug the charging cable that came with your Fitbit device into a USB port on your computer, a safety-certified USB wall charger, or other safety-certified, low-energy power source. Attach the other end of the cable to your device. Charging your device to 100% may take 1-2 hours.​ Swap your band for larger sizes or a variety of stylish accessory options. Fitbit accessories are designed to work best with our products. Get up and step. Inspire HR helps you reach an hourly goal of 250 steps by nudging you at 10 minutes before the hour is over.

I charge my Fitbit device? How do I charge my Fitbit device?

When turning Flyer on or off, listen for the audio notification telling you the current battery level. Automatically sync. See your complete health and fitness data on your device and in the Fitbit app.Put the device inside the charging cradle with the screen facing you and the 4 gold prongs aligned.

Fitbit Inspire HR? How do I get started with Fitbit Inspire HR?

When Flyer's battery level falls to Low or Very Low, the LED changes to red and an audio notification plays. Set an alarm. Set an alarm in the Fitbit app. Turn it on or off, and dismiss it from your wrist with the Alarms app .

Take a breather. Choose a 2-minute or 5-minute guided breathing session to find moments of calm throughout the day with the Relax app . A textured elastomer band is present as standard for the Charge 3 and Charge 4 and they have largerOLED touchscreen displays than the Inspire models, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. They also have an inductive button to the left of their display like the Inspire 2, rather than a physical button like the Inspire and Inspire HR. The decision will likely come down to your budget and which features are really important to you. The Inspire 2 is the model we'd recommend over the standard Inspire and the Inspire HR, unless you can find the Inspire HR much cheaper. It's double battery life also makes it a good contender for upgrading. Recognize your Fat Burn, Cardio and Peak heart rate zones to optimize each of your workouts with just the right amount of effort.

Inspire HR 101 Guide - Fitbit

How to use your Fitbit Inspire HR Learn about all the awesome things you can do with your Inspire HR! Table of ContentsWhile Flyer is on, briefly press the Power button to see the battery indicator LED and hear an audio notification. Make sure there are no metal objects, such as jewelry, nearby as your device charges. After your device is charged, unplug the charging cable. Last but not least on the feature front, the two Special Edition models of the Charge 3 don't just offer different strap options, they also feature an NFC chip, meaning these models are both Fitbit Pay enabled, which the Charge 4 is as standard. None of the Inspire models have NFC.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment