276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DAVINA FOLDING X BIKE GREY/YELLOW

£0.5£1Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This bike is not a mains powered bike, you have to place the 2xAAA batteries into the LCD unit and you can start. First thoughts and build quality If you really want to take your workout to the next level, you can sign up for the Davina McCall Own Your Goals app. Available with a 14-day free trial, you can get on-demand workout classes with Davina McCall and her team of trainers to help you reach your goals. There’s plenty to choose from; workouts with equipment or without, workouts of different lengths to suit your time and guidance on nutrition and well-being. Join a community of people aiming for similar goals, and the app can provide you with support throughout your fitness journey. Plus, you can cancel anytime, so you aren’t tied into long contracts and paying out a lot of money every month if you don’t want to be. Your call on resistance– a twisting resistance dial changes the difficulty over eight levels to manage the intensity of your workout with ease, to make sure you’re working at the right level a heart rate monitor in the hand grips makes sure you’re not pushing too hard, or too little either. Overall, the assembly does not seem to have caused anyone problems. Wrapping Up: Is the Pleny Folding Exercise Bike with Resistance Bands Right for You? This version of the Davina bike comes with a magnetic resistance system. As the name suggests it uses various levels of magnetic resistance (8 in total) to create difficulty for the rider.

I have to admit that my first thought were a mixture or good and bad. Firstly the quality was not as high as the Jet 100 bike that I use as part of my normal workout, but it would be wrong to even compare the two. Resistance bands add a welcome angle – a way to work out your upper body. This is great if you are short on time, and with some extra calorie burning potential. The tension control is good, however I had to turn it to almost maximum before I was at a comfortable level where I could feel I was really putting my muscles under some stress. For the majority of users this won’t be an issue but for regular cyclists or naturally heavier people this may be of concern. Before beginning any exercise or nutrition program, consult your physician, doctor or other professional. This is especially important for individuals over the age of 35 or persons with pre-existing health problems. Exercise.co.uk assumes no responsibility for personal injury or property damage sustained using our advice.When it comes to shopping for an exercise bike or fitness equipment, everyone has requirements and things to consider. You have to think about space, your budget, if something is reliable and if you are getting your money’s worth. You might even try something smaller and cheaper to get yourself started and move up as you progress. An important thing to remember though is that not everyone has space and money for a big piece of equipment. That’s where the Davina folding exercise bike comes in. Sitting firmly in the recommended section of the mobile bike category is the Davina magnetic exercise bike. It has all the features that you would need without the high price tag.

The other resistance is via attached resistance bands. These are elasticated bands, which you pull towards you. They allow you to work your arms / shoulders, and to burn some extra calories while you peddle. Pleny F Bike Console and Tablet Holder On the negative side, some users had problems with the resistance. There were mixed messages about the service. Some buyers said this was excellent, others said they got no reply at all. The adjustable seat on the Davina folding bike is a good quality square system. This means that unlike other budget bike this isn’t likely to shift as you ride. The seat itself is a standard sponge and will suit the needs of regular riders.

A nice touch that you don’t find on many budget bikes are self-levelling pedals. This saves the annoying of having to constantly move your feet around to find the pedals after you have climbed onto the bike. LCD Display

For such a small unit it offers a surprisingly sturdy frame with a good level of support and comfortable hand grips. I have to say it’s starting to grow on me. Adjustbale seat

Drive Motor Pulley Belts

No space? No problem– gone are the barriers of space to workout at home, this compact bike folds in seconds to store behind the sofa or even under the bed to keep your home a gym-free zone when you’ve finished working out for the day. The Davina bike comes with better than average set of LCD features. It has your standard readings that include time, speed and distance but also the addition of hand grip pulse sensors. This allows detailed readings for your heart rate and calories burnt, a nice addition considering how low the cost of this bike really is. Pros

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment