276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Zoom F2-BT Field Recorder

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The LMF-2 omnidirectional lavalier microphone has a low-profiled design, captures high-quality audio, and includes a windscreen and lapel mic clip. Visiblement, zoom aurait corrigé le problème sur la série 2020, et j'ai donc reçu une version récente. The F2 and F2-BT’s innovative 32-bit float recording tech is capable of withstanding the loudest audio sources without any clipping and will also record quieter signals with pristine detail - with zero gain adjustment required! Aimed at podcasters and field recording pros, the F2 prioritizes portability and battery life over I/O.

These two ultra-compact recording devices ship with a LMF-2 lavalier microphone; both support 32-bit floating point WAV recording. Instead of trying to create awkward combinations of functions by combining the few physical buttons on the device, Zoom has instead provided a free editor app for PC and Mac that allows you to define the setup of your F2-BT device. Taken to its logical conclusion I expect one day to see a Zoom device that is entirely controlled via an app and is no bigger than a tiny battery, SD card and input plug!More important for the pros, perhaps, is the option to sync timecode via Bluetooth, recording timecode to your recorded files. The F2-BT features the same amazing recording quality and form factor as the F2 with additional Bluetooth capabilities. What that translates to in the real world is no need to set recording levels and loads of noise-free resolution if you need to boost quiet signals. The BT version features Bluetooth connectivity for remote control via an app to wirelessly start/stop your recordings, display battery levels, adjust output volume, control the lo-cut and cool stuff like that.

WaveLab Cast helps you finalise your project with a wide range of comprehensive editing, mixing, and refinement tools. For podcasters, videographers, bloggers, journalists and more, the F2 is the perfect audio solution for creators on the move.Thanks to the extended dynamic range afforded by the greater bit depth, I can get on with the business of recording dialogue and never care about the input peaking.

Die Timecode-Unterstützung klingt super, ist leider für mich nicht zu gebrauchen, diese funktioniert nur per Bluetooth und ist daher für normale Kameras, mit denen man es synchronisieren möchte, auch mit Zusatzgeräten, nicht einsetzbar.You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments. Before you start recording, you’re able to choose the ideal format to record with to suit your needs - 44. I bought a pair of these to try and deal with a lot of on location, walking recording I do for a music podcast.

Andertons Music Company is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, firm registration number 716155. You could easily activate your own device and then remotely activate a second device on someone else as you speak on camera or conduct a wandering interview. For recording your own voice the device is simple and easy to operate, but when used for an interview or using a pair of F2-BTs there is a free App created by Zoom that allows you to operate the device via Bluetooth. Mit geladenen Akkus zeichnen die Dinger mehrere Stunden mühelos auf und man muss sich wirklich um nichts kümmern, wenn sie erstmal laufen.Once you start your recording, use the F2’s HOLD switch to ensure you don’t accidentally stop recording.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment