276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hikvision 4 channel NVR with POE (DS-7604-NI-SE-P)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They even offer ColorVu cameras in their top Turbo HD series, aiming to lower the cost of adoption by running HD cameras on their existing coaxial cable.

But if the CCTV system is supported by UPS, your systems have the ability to record images during a power outage and not have any problems. To summarize the above points, either the -K series or -I series NVR would be a great choice unless you were looking to use above an 8MP camera.Empowered by AI chips and high-precision algorithms, Hikvision NVRs combine high-efficiency video recording with abundant options for data analytics. Western Digital Purple hard drives are recommended for CCTV use and are available in a range of sizes from 1TB-10TB. Data management becomes centralized and easy with Hikvision NVRs serve as a management hub for valuable data from various edge devices including access control, alarm sensors, network, thermal, and solar-powered cameras, and more.

Hikvision uses key technologies such as audio and video encoding, video processing, data storage, and dynamic technologies such as cloud computing, big data, artificial intelligence, and deep learning. This is really high quality and pretty much the best consumers can get on the market for a CCTV system. I assume it must have a more powerful decoder, and then presumably this only applies to the local monitor UI, since otherwise it's the PC (using the web plugin or iVMS software) that's doing the decoding. When it comes to high-quality night security video, Hikvision’s Darkfighter cameras or Colorvu cameras have long dominated the world, Hikvision ColorVu CCTV cameras claim they add color to the nighttime mix.Recording Resolution - The resolution of a camera tells us how many million pixels will be in it's images. The -K and -I series are relatively similar in spec so it can be hard for users to decide which unit is best for their system. However, this firmware was only made available to the -I series NVRs and this is still how the situation remains today. Based on deep learning technology, Hikvision's AcuSense DVRs have the ability to detect human face, or recognize and extract human body and vehicle targets from video feeds.

Hikvision cameras under the network are a group of products that use network protocols to transmit camera images and communication between closed-circuit television equipment. It seems that this video is no longer available, I want 3 Cameras mounted on a non attached garage, I want to run a single cable back to the NVR in the house.If you'd like to know how Hik-Connect works you can take a look at our post explaining Hik-Connect in a nutshell. To summarize, the DS-7608NI-K2/8P and DS-7608NI-I2/8P are both excellent units and are remarkably similar in spec.

With Hikvision CCTV kits you can complete a set of high definition CCTV cameras from Hikvision, the world’s leading manufacturer of CCTV. In large CCTV projects where the number of cameras is high, it is better to use Hikvision CCTV under the network. From entry-level to professional models, all NVR models now support ultra-high-definition output up to 4K. I only need 4 channels but was looking at the DS-7608NI-K2 / 8P as its a bit faster and better firmware I'm told.If you'd like to see some different resolution's compared please see our post on differences in camera resolutions. Below is a guide to roughly how many Mbps are needed by 3MP, 5MP and 8MP cameras from the Hikvision EasyIP 3. Hikvision Company has been able to greatly expand its market in this sector by changing the production method of analog products and using HDTVI technology in analog products.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment