276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Children's Bucket Stilts

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It would be great to win any of these gross motor tools, but one that I think the kids I am working with would love the zoom ball! It is a toy from my childhood and I didn’t consider the endless possibilities for coordination, timing and strength. Enjoy the Champion Sports Platform Kid Stilts with no problems, as they are sturdy, non-skid, and durable. I currently have a room with a small ramped hallway outside, so any of these items would be amazing. Mixing the best of two worlds, articulate stilts could be considered as the perfect in between peg stilts and dry-wall stilts.

Indy - Bucket Stilts - Oddballs

They additionally have (for most of them) and inbuilt spring to counterbalance the stilter’s upper body moves.

If you are looking for the best gross motor toys to challenge coordination, balance, motor planning through whole-body movement and heavy work play, then you are in luck with these occupational therapy toys.

Bucket Stilts 2 Pack (Pair) Blue Stepper Get Out! Walking Bucket Stilts 2 Pack (Pair) Blue Stepper

The zoom ball, pop and catch, and carpet markers are all super versatile and would be really helpful in providing social distance and safe activities. I love that it works on bilateral coordination and timing but they’re is a visual piece to it as well. We practiced using them and learned about all the skills it can help a kiddo work on in grad school, but I never actually had the opportunity to use one with any of my kiddos. The following guide will provide you with an overview of each stilts’ type and its main characteristics. There are several styles of walking cups, including simple cups with non-skid bottoms, cups with wide lips for stability, foam platforms, and even cups shaped like dinosaur feet.I am SO happy to fill your toolbox so you can help kids thrive and build and develop the skills they need! Aluminium stilts are commonly used by fruit farmers in California to prune and harvest their peach, plum, and apricot trees. I have not met a student who doesn’t want to have fun with them while working on bilateral coordination, motor planning, balance and core strength!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment