276°
Posted 20 hours ago

4 Pieces x 39g KINDER Delice Cake BAR - 156g x 2

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A five-layer Kinder Bueno Cake made from a rich chocolate sponge with Nutella buttercream frosting, topped with Kinder Bueno and Kinder chocolate, finished with a white chocolate gold drip. For hints and tips for making cheesecakes have a look at this blog postwhere I break the process down step by step. Add dark chocolate to a medium-sized bowl and add oil. Heat in the microwave for 30-second intervals stirring in between until the chocolate melts. Stir as it cools to prevent it from hardening. Add in 1/2 cup Nutella, 1/2 cup sifted cocoa powder, 1 tsp vanilla extract, and 1/2 tsp salt. Mix on low until the ingredients are fully incorporated.

Once cooled, use a serrated knife to level the top of each cake layer. If you are making these cake layers in advance, wrap and freeze them at this point. These can be made up to a month in advance. Nutella– I like using Nutella to flavor this buttercream, but you can also use any brand of chocolate hazelnut spread or straight hazelnut paste. Soft brown sugar - used with the hazelnuts to make a smooth paste. The sugar adds a caramelised flavour. Fan Favorite: *I had a bunch of people make this Chocolate Strawberry Cake and share on IG! Thanks for sharing, guys! My heart gets so happy!Your only dilemma with these chocolate treats is whether you eat the Bueno piece first, or save it until last! This cake will stay deliciously moist for days and will intensify in flavour - although, it is so good that you probably won't get the chance to find out considering every time I make this cake people are fighting over the last piece! This cake looks great decorated with kinder chocolates or kinder bueno bars. You can also add some more Nutella in the last part of the frosting and pipe some nice shapes on top of the cake. White Chocolate Ganache–The white chocolate ganache over the cake not just showcases a color contrast but also adds depth to the creamy texture of this delicious cake. You may also use whipping cream or dairy-free ganache.

Honestly, Kinder Bueno is an absolute 10/10 chocolate bar. It’s chocolatey and crunchy, not too sweet, and gives the perfect balance of textures. It’s a truly elite chocolate bar, and no one can change my mind. And by the looks of it, the rest of the world & I have mutual feelings about Kinder because wherever I go now, I spot at least a few Kidner desserts. It’s the new-age Nutella, just better. What kid could resist a cupcake topped with Kinder Bueno, Kinder white, Kinder Joy, Happy Hippos and Choco Bons? None that I know of. Meanwhile, sift and mix together the dry ingredients, cake flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.Divide the cookie mixture evenly between the prepared pans. Use the flat bottom of a measuring cup or glass to press down firmly and create a compact, even crust. To the above mixture, add vanilla extract. Then add one egg into the bowl and whisk until the egg is no longer visible. Repeat this step for the remaining eggs. Kinder Surprise – Hollow milk chocolate egg shell containing a toy. The outside surface of the egg is milk chocolate, and the inside is a milky interior. [2] A capsule containing a toy is inside the chocolate egg. Milky Bites, known in the UK as Choco Bons – Small milk chocolate eggs, with a hazelnut and white chocolate filling. As you assemble the cake, pipe a ring of chocolate buttercream around each cake layer. Spread about 1/3 of the hazelnut cake filling inside the buttercream ring. Top with 2 roughly chopped Kinder Bueno bars.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment