276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Love Letters from God: Bible Stories for a Girl's Heart

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Love letters are the ties that bind the hearts of lovers together; the bridge that spans the chasm that time and distance create. Snowfall in the winter and melting snow in the spring are critical factors in replenishing shrinking reservoirs.

The Bible speaks for example about the gift of prophecy, which makes it possible for christians to become a vessel of the voice of God, so God can speak through them and touch the hearts of His beloved people in a very personal, direct way. Love Letters from God: Bible Stories for a Girl’s Heart is part of the Love Letters from God series written by Glenys Nellist. There are children’s Bible story books a plenty, but Glenys Nellist has taken a completely unique approach to sharing these Bible stories.As our lives center on God, giving priority to hearing His voice and reading His Word, we become bolder in sharing our faith. Winston and Clementine Churchill’s daughter collected seventeen hundred letters, notes, and telegrams exchanged between her parents between 1908 and 1964. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees.

I have put together this compilation of paraphrases from the Bible to bring home to us the message of God’s grace. I find in my own breast a sympathetic power always operating upon the near approach of letters from my dearest friend. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord. The LORD GOD ALMIGHTY is the Maker of heaven and earth, and there is nothing too hard or too difficult or too impossible or too incredible for Him to do for you! I do this with you in my booklet of Gospel stories, meditations, and prayers: Unforsaken: With Jesus on the Stations of the Cross.After 17 years in print, we are pleased to announce that the much loved, Father's Love Letter Devotional is available for FREE to download in 3 different e-book formats as well as an audiobook.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment