276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fiskars Xact Weed Puller, Length: 1 m, Stainless Steel Handle/Plastic Handle, Black/Orange, 1020126

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This puller will work on both dry and wet ground, but if the soil is on the dry side, the roots are more likely to snap when you pull the weed out. Lighting Sofa In A Box Bathroom Lights Mirrors Carpets Outdoor Lighting Radiator Covers Fireplaces & Stoves Some products may be delivered straight to your door from one of our suppliers and these products will be labelled within the product description. Roots embedded in dry soil are far more likely to snap as the soil grips them and the root will be more brittle too.

The Home Depot Stand up 4 Claw Garden Weeder with 34in Handle - The Home Depot

Farrow & Ball Dulux Homebase Crown Heritage Crafted by Crown Ronseal Craig & Rose Sandtex Elle Decoration Rust-Oleum Annie Sloan Zinsser Cuprinol Laura Ashley The tool allows you to remove weeds like nettles without ever having to get your hands close to the weed. You can then release the weed using the orange handle halfway up the weed puller. This almost feels like you are reloading a shotgun in a movie and is a fun way to dump those pesky weeds! What I like about the Fiskars weed puller It makes weed removal fun and easy and I really mean that. This is the only tool my wife will use now to weed our allotment as she loves it that much. There’s much to like about this weed pulling tool, but I’ll start with a few crucial issues I had when I tested it:Daniel has over 18 years of experience in the construction, home improvement, and landscape garden industries. Also, some of the dandelions in my garden had been there for several years and were set in hard, compacted soil. The manual tool I used managed to remove most of the roots, but a few remained, and of course, any released seeds will germinate and grow into new weeds. The easy-eject mechanism on the handle removes the weed without forcing you to bend over and remove it by hand. He previously worked as a project manager and has experience in managing teams of tradespeople and landscape gardeners on both small and medium sized projects.

Xact™ Weed puller | Fiskars Xact™ Weed puller | Fiskars

The price, let’s be honest it is not the cheapest tool out there. This is not a major dislike for me though as I think the quality of the tool justifies the price. I have genuine concerns about the longevity of this product and I doubt it will hold up well to abuse.One option is to treat the weed infestation with a weedkiller and then use the manual tool or upright weed puller to remove any rogue weeds as they appear in the future.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment