276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Avon Skin So Soft Original Dry Oil Body Spray 2 X150ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Kids rooms if a child wets the bed, spray the bedding and sheets before washing and will give it a fresh SSS Original Bath Oil works GREAT on Head Lice. Saturate head and let it set for 15 minutes. Then rinse insects away that is available in a drug store) Mix in a spray bottle. Straight SSS works well for mosquitoes

Barns. Use of an inexpensive fly control spray or a diluted mix of Avon Skin‐ So‐Soft in water can be Itʹs a great insect repellent for your pet. (as recommended in ʺOutdoor Lifeʺ and ʺField and Streamʺ) All you need to do is spray your exposed areas. The spray should last long enough to ward off any potential mosquitoes. If you’re using a non-spray Avon product, you can rub the product over the exposed areas.

What type of bug spray is safe for babies? 

Another Insect Repellent Recipe for Pets: 1 cup Avon Skin So Soft bath oil 1 cup white vinegar 1 cup (or When it comes to the worst one, the bath oil and lotion are tied. Neither one excels at repelling mosquitoes, with both only repelling two types of mosquitoes: Aedes and Culex. 6 Flea Repellent: Avonʹs Skin So Soft Bath Oil. 1‐1/2 ounces per gallon of water; used as a sponge‐on dip (or

Bought this for a holiday , partly as I know Avon products are good quality and then as it was recommended by friends. It was. A very good dry oil moisturiser as well as a useful insect repellent. I normally get bitten by everything, but using this I had no insect bites at all. I agree with the reviewer who disliked the initial smell, but I found the scent vanished within a couple of minutes.

Oils & Creams

When selecting bug spray for your child, it’s prudent to follow safety guidelines and choose the right formula. There are a few different types on the market: It’s also important to apply bug spray only to exposed skin and on clothes (not under clothes, and never to their hands) and to wash it off when your little one comes inside. Parents should also wash kids’ clothes before wearing them again to prevent skin sensitivity, says Dr. Feeley. How to safely apply bug spray to babies Skin‐So‐Soft bath oil is approved by the FDA/CDA only as a Dry oil. This list of uses comes from customers. Mix in your petʹs bath water to remove fleas and in between spray them with the same mixture as above

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment