276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Katy Perry Meow EDP Spray 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I wish I could be equally excited about the fragrances. They are not badly done, far from it, but they replay the same fruit and cotton candy theme of other celebrity fragrances. I am not the target audience, but since I spend a lot of time around teens in my dance studio, my tolerance for the cloying blandness is sometimes strained to the maximum. The third in the series based on the original Killer Queen, Royal Revolution Eau de Parfumcarries on the theme of majesty and royalty. Sweet and enticing but light and airy, it is an irresistible combination of delicate florals that leaves you wanting more. As for when to wear, this feel-good character makes it perfect for summer or autumn. Think lazy afternoons with friends that lead to unexpected nights out, Indivisible is flexible enough to suit a variety of occasions. Launched in 2017, this is the original Katy Perry perfume that placed the singer firmly on the same stage as revered perfumers. Indi Eau de Parfumcontains a multitude of musk notes which work together to create a sweet cloud of floaty nostalgia that is warm and enveloping.

Katy Perry Purr and Meow : Perfume Reviews - Bois de Jasmin Katy Perry Purr and Meow : Perfume Reviews - Bois de Jasmin

Longevity is 3+ hours with moderate sillage and projection. The initial blast of sweet fruits projects well to begin with, while woody florals cast a gentler trail after dry-down. Prescriptions must be written on an Authority Prescription Form, and the approval number must be noted on the prescription. Pharmacists cannot dispense the item as a pharmaceutical benefit unless it has been approved by Medicare Australia (indicated by the presence of the approval number). It is an amber floral fragrance and the latest perfume of Katy Perry and was launched in 2018. The scent is creamy and sweet. And after only one spray, you will be addicted. The Appearance of the Indi Visible: You can expect 5+ hours before needing to reapply, longer if used over a good body lotion. Sillage and projection are both excellent. The longevity of 4+ hours can be expected with moderate sillage and projection. The fruity flesh gives way to a gentle and slightly sweet fragrance.I think that is beautiful, and by spraying this perfume every day, you will be reminded of this and stay motivated. Okay, so I know you are probably wondering what my favorite Katy Perry perfume is, and my answer is all of them! But I know this is not what you want to hear. So, if I need to narrow it down to choosing only one, it will be the Mad Potion Perfume. Top notes of delicious peach nectar give this perfume its characteristic fruity body. Forbidden apple and hints of green bamboo create a freshness that is filled with youthful energy. Heart notes of jasmine blossom, pink freesia and Bulgarian rose to create a floral body that is both sweet and inviting. After dry-down, tantalising vanilla orchid provides sparkling energy that gives way to sandalwood and white amber for a clean and powdery finish. The fragrance opens with an irresistible vanilla blast from Tahitian vanilla orchid complemented by sharp apple musk and sweet white peony. Heart notes continue the vanilla theme with Madagascar bourbon vanilla, whipped musk and dazzling jasmine petals. After dry-down, Mexican vanilla bean and magical musk create a sweet lingering scent with glowing amber for additional appeal.

Best Katy Perry Perfumes Reviewed | Viora London 10 Best Katy Perry Perfumes Reviewed | Viora London

Longevity is excellent as this perfume easily lasts 5+ hours and stays longer on clothing. Sillage is not too overpowering but leaves a clean and crisp projection that is individual. This is the last scent in Katy Perry’s fragrance collection. The slogan of the fragrance is “Be different. Not indifferent. Be Indi Visible. Not invisible. Together we are one. Never broken”.And the reason is that I love the vanilla cupcake scent. And I use 3 S’s to describe it. Sweet, sexy, and seductive. I love that I can spray it in the morning and can still smell it on my clothes at the end of the day. This is a scent that you need to try out! It does not have a distinctive smell, and if you want to stand out and have a unique smell, this might not be the scent for you. Bright and revitalising with a touch of class, this is a perfect perfume for all ages and works particularly well in the daytime, especially in warmer months. It is a pleasant and enchanting fragrance that is confident and conveys a sense of gentle power. It would be ideal for work or a romantic lunchtime date. Mad Love Eau de Parfumis a deliciously fruity gourmand perfume that was launched in 2016 to instant appreciation by fans. It is girly and romantic with a hint of seductive musk and coconut to create a slightly exotic feel.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment