276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BANDAI Char's Counterattack ? GUNDAM, RG 1/144

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Kits rated as skill level 3 are traditional model kits that require all basic modeling skills to complete. As the classic RG NU GUNDAM is one of the best kits, we can only recommend you to get the RG 1/144 RX-93FF NU GUNDAM (LIMITED)! The Hi-Nu is equipped with a multi-link gimmick that slides the armor with the movement of its joints; the armor parts can be slid aside to expose the mechanical internal frame. Kept out of the reach of very young children and to be used under the direct supervision of an adult. But looks alone are not enough to make one want to get this kit, which is why the RG ν Gundam has as well one of the best articulations that I’ve had the pleasure of experiencing.

By the year 2061, the Boundary War has ended but Japan has been divided into four occupied zones where native Japanese are treated like second-class citizens.Its distinctive colours are carefully reproduced, including three shades of light grey to increase the visual depth. However, if you would like to, you can change your settings at any time using the Change cookie settings link in the Special menu. Well for colors, you would have to go with Mr color, Bandai puts color combinations to match the Gundam color scheme perfectly on the Gundam manuals, you can find that on dalong, they post almost all Gundam manuals there. Most adults with no prior modeling experience would have no trouble completing a kit of skill level 2.

Anyways, we shall see all of you again next week, and we hope that you all have an awesome week and weekend ahead! The shoulder and abdomen joints are fully flexible to give it increased pose-ability, and the shoulder armour can also flex with more dynamic posing. Because even though I can understand their reasoning in removing that bit out from the RG ν Gundam, so they could make way for more articulation on the body unit to be made possible. The only real negative knock I can give the RG Nu Gundam is that the neck looks a bit too long but that long neck helps the head to move around without the jaw armor clashing with the Nu's collar armor. Because overall it is just a brilliant piece of plastic, one that I do find myself enjoying my time working on in these past few weeks.

Hi-ν Gundam, which appears in [Mobile Suit Gundam Char's Counterattack, Beltorchika Children], appears in RG in pursuit of new interpretations of detail expression and reality!

Now I can move on to the next one, and this time I can really take it slow since the next project that I have planned is an HG kit. Because this kit was a blast to build, every single individual parts was gated well, and most of the sprues were quite easy to take care of.What’s more, its ability to pose as well was complimented with its ability to hold any poses that you subject the RG ν Gundam to. Its distinctive colours are carefully reproduced, including three shades of light gray to increase the visual depth. In addition, a pin-vise (hand-powered drill) and plastic saw will assist in modification of parts when necessary. I haven't posted on this sub in awhile, so here's my WIP RG Nu Gundam that I've been working on for a few months. Kits of this latter type require a degree of engineering common sense on the part of the modeler, as well as extensive test-fitting, to properly assemble.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment