276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Michael Kors Sexy Amber Eau de Parfum for Women 100 ml

£29.425£58.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In my opinion, the fragrance comes off too badly here, but I agree that the name is really inappropriate.

It develops like powder, like a second skin. And that makes him sexy. Sexy in the sense of body-hugging. That's how sexy Amber smells to me. After autumn, after cool wind, after a soft blanket or a Kashmir scarf. All friends of a well-groomed everyday fragrance, which surrounds a delicate, well-groomed, soft and clean smells will find here. He is slightly soapy, but softer and warmer than Dia Woman Eau de Parfum . It is less Nivea than other cream scents. For me, a delicate, warm and year-round candidate!!! The first encounter I had in 2013 with this fragrance. In search of a cream fragrance, it was recommended to me and liked.... and it lasted and lasted. Unfortunately, I did not remember the name, but thought "never mind, you will find again in the store".... This was not the case and even after some searching it remained missing. Why does the turquoise giant get rearranged so often? I think I then bought "Elle-Armani" a few weeks later.It develops only in the sense that it gets closer and closer. Until it unites with the skin. The scent remains the same. No head, heart or base note. The second encounter was 2019, unfortunately I had already tried countless waters that day and could only make out a whiff, which was nice but not stunning and again the bottle remained in the store- but at least I remembered the name :) Out of an inspiration I tested him now again and I must say my then statement cream & soap still fits. I don't take amber, jasmine, sandalwood. What I smell is the perfect mixture of the individual components, fused into a powdery noble breath that turns a woman into a noble lady.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment