276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BBr Eyeshad 29 Cement

£18.69£37.38Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bobbi Brown shadows are such dependable staples. Shade selection is virtually all classic neutrals, very wearable and work-appropriate for offices where colorful makeup wouldn’t be appreciated. Some of the shades pictured are no longer available, but I think they’re a good representation of what Bobbi Brown eyeshadows are like. Sparkle– The sparkle finish is very special and unique. It’s very refined, not chunky glitter at all. It is quite sheer, and you can build it up a bit. Glitter glue (or at least an eyeshadow primer, unset) is recommended. The mattes and shimmers are smooth, not gritty, and blendable. (Update January 16, 2022 – This finish sadly appears to be discontinued. I’m on the lookout for a simlar type of shadow but haven’t found one yet.) The shade Cement is thus far my favourite shade I’ve tried, because it is the perfect grey beige crease shade. And because the Bobbi Brown eyeshadows are not the most pigmented, this gives me plenty of room to slowly build up the pigmentation on my eyes. For work I love something softer and subtler which this eye shadow delivers. However other times if I’m looking for a deeper crease then I can easily build this up to something more dramatic.

Matte– I like the matte formula. Blends well, a bit on the drier side compared to other brands, but very nice. I think Bobbi Brown really gets the shade selection and specific undertones done very well. I feel like it’s public knowledge that Bobbi Brown eyeshadows are not the most vibrant nor pigmented. Which to me is not a bad thing at all, it’s why I love them! I feel like there are different audiences for all the different types of eyeshadows out there and Bobbi Brown’s are likely aimed more at office workers or people who love the subtle natural look~ Bobbi Brown single eyeshadows depotted: Ballet Pink Sparkle, Silvermoon Sparkle, Cement Sparkle, Velvet Plum, Stone, Burnt Sugar, Beige, Sable The shadow is absolutely stunning, my camera just about had a fit with all the glitter, and it’s the most beautiful way to add a little glitz to your look. The formula of the shadow is incredibly smooth, and thankfully doesn’t feel bumpy or rough despite how glitzy it is. The shadow is quite a subtle one colour wise though. I’ve been layering it over the matte Cement, the patting a little of the sparkle onto the centre of my lids. answered already. Comments alerting us to typos or small errors in the post are appreciated (!) butShimmer Wash– A satin formula. Both the Shimmer Wash and Metallic are a nice option when you want something that isn’t matte but isn’t super intense and attention grabbing.

Metallic– Higher shine than the shimmer wash, but more subdued and not as high-shine as what we see from other brands such as Colourpop, Sydney Grace, or Anastasia Beverly hills. We appreciate enthusiasm for new releases but ask readers to please hold questions regarding if/whenI’m a big fan of the Bobbi Brown eyeshadow range because of their buildable consistency (always good if I’ve gone a little bit too swirl happy with my brush) and how wearable their colour range is 🙂

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment