276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ladies Pumpkin Headband Halloween Fancy Dress Accessory Green Sequin & Satin Pumpkin Head Piece

£2.995£5.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Moreover, when they are involved in coloring, they improve their focus, stimulate creativity, and work on their fine motor skills. Be sure not to add the paint too heavily because you want that first layer of dark paint color to still be visible in the groves you created. The difference is that the modeling clay can be baked in the oven to create a permanent object after forming into the shape you want.

Then why not involve your kids in some pumpkin activities with a simple pumpkin headband crafting and coloring?No worries, if you don’t break off enough for your DIY pumpkin stem, you can always add more, just like Play-Doh. The Dollar Tree pumpkin… my inspiration for this project and to get rid of that horrid green thing on top of it.

If you are a preschool teacher, this is a perfect activity to use in the classroom with your students. Coloring is an excellent way for kids to practice their grasping movements and it helps develop hand and finger strength. One of our friends has been organizing such a party for several years and invites the whole neighborhood. I used parchment paper to line a cookie sheet and set my oven to 275 degrees, and baked the DIY pumpkin stems for 15 minutes. You are not charged extra to use any of the links, but any income I make will be used for more fun projects!Another option is to have one ready for the each of your guests’ children to color prior to enjoying the Thanksgiving dinner.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment