276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC Gaming Mouse with Customizable RGB Lighting, 6 Programmable Buttons, Gaming Grade Sensor, 8K DPI Tracking, Lightweight - Black

£19.995£39.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Logitech G203 has six buttons: the two main ones, the scroll-wheel, a DPI switcher and two side buttons. It’s ambidextrous, but you only get side buttons on the left-hand side. The sides of the mouse just don’t give much room to grab on because of their height and contours. Bigger hands will struggle with this mouse. SoftwareThe G203 LightSync is customizable using Logitech’s G Hub software. That will give you custom profiles, with the option to change the DPI, button assignments, polling rate, and lighting. Logitech’s software is fairly comprehensive, but there’s only so much you can customize on this mouse due to its basic features. The G203’s surface isn’t the best, either: it’s smooth and slippery, and the situation won’t improve if your hands get sweaty.

But, there were a couple things I didn’t get the hang of. I’ve used some small mice before, such as the SteelSeries Sensei Ten or the Razer Basilisk Ultimate (which I find to be just a bit cramped on the pinky side), but the G203 LightSync has left my hand feeling more cramped than most other mice I’ve reviewed (And I once used this mini mouse for two months of ranked CS:GO play while travelling). br>8, 000 DPI gaming-grade sensor responds precisely to movements. Customize your sensitivity settings to suit the sensitivity you like with Logitech G HUB gaming software and cycle easily through up to 5 DPI settings
br>Play in color with our most vibrant LIGHTSYNC RGB featuring color wave effects customizable across ~16. 8 million colors. Install Logitech G HUB software to choose from preset colors and animations or make your own. Game-driven, audio visualization and screen mapping options are also available
The HyperX has six buttons alongside better lighting. It’s also heavier, taller and longer than the compact G203.GamingThe Logitech G203 LightSync is no slouch when it comes to gaming, but that’s not to say it’s perfect either. I brought it on two season’s worth of Overwatch competitive placement matches, and considerably more gametime outside of that.

The physical design is plain – the G203 is made from matte plastic, with no textured areas and a shape that’s barely different from your average office rodent. It’s robust, though, so it’ll certainly stay the course, and there are customisable RGB LEDs at the rear.The G203 has ample speed and precision for most gaming scenarios, and its two main buttons are reasonable: fast and consistent. It looks satisfying, but it’s not precise. Using the three zone lighting, whichever color sits in the middle of the strip is affected by the colors on its flank. Trying to go with purple, red, and light blue, the red in the middle became more of a pink. I still find that soft, almost pastel, glow quite engrossing, but users who want exact customization may be disappointed. The G203 LightSync sports a new Logitech sensor that offers a DPI range from 200 up to 8000, giving you plenty of flexibility. It also meets that 1000Hz polling rate so pivotal for gaming mice. br>Worlds NO. 1 Gaming Gear Brand - Based on independent aggregated sales data (FEB 19 - FEB 20) of Gaming Keyboard, Mice, and PC Headset in units from: US, CA, CN, JP, KR, TW, TH, ID, DE, FR, RU, UK, SE, TR

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment