276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Barry M Cosmetics Mani Mask with Bamboo, Birthday Suit

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The range includes two clear polishes which strengthen nails and two with a subtle pigment which condition the nails. Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Silica, Acrylates Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, N-Butyl Alcohol, Etocrylene, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Red 6 Lake (CI 15850). Want to know how I’m gaining over 2000 followers a month on Instagram and maintain my 17% engagement rate? I then use another coat of strengthener before sealing with a trusty top coat (plumpy/wet to set/or Matt) and my Mani lasts.

Saying that, the smell isn't extra strong like some nail polishes, it's just normal smelling, and the smell goes as soon as it dries, as usual. Apply two coats onto bare nails as a clear layer, or one coat as a basecoat prior to Nail Paint Application. Alternatively, the driver may try again on the following working day if they feel there is no suitable safe place to leave your parcel. A few weeks ago I was invited to an event they were hosting, to launch their new range of nail care products.Relax, recharge and rejuvenate your skin with our pamper pack of face masks, including 4 indulgent masks - the perfect addition to your at-home self-care routine. The site also contains occasional affiliate links, again I will only ever endorse companies that I love myself and that are a good fit for the blog. Barry M live and breathe fashion, colour and style in the UK, making the best possible, best value products with a British sense of style.

Barry M recently released a few nail care products, including 2 little bottles that promise to be the ultimate in 'barely there beauty' nails. So that's it from me, hope you enjoyed this review and stay tuned for more riveting reviews and tutorials, Until next time. Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, HEA IPDI Isocyanurate Trimer/Polycaprolactone Diol Copolymer, Glycolic Acid, Tris-HEA IPDI Isocyanurate Trimer, N-Butyl Alcohol, Etocrylene, Aqua (Water), Malic Acid, Hexanal, Lactic Acid, Panthenol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). The polish lasts quite well, though I did find it was prone to chipping maybe a day or so quicker than other Barry M polishes I have. My nails feel so much smoother and stronger after just the week of wearing it so I would suggest that taking it off with remover is fine.Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Trisodium Phosphate, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Parfum (Fragrance), Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alcohol, Mica, Caulerpa Lentillifera (Algae) Extract, Tris(Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Ext.

Hydrate - Formulated with Aloe Vera and Seaweed Pearls sustainably sourced from the Philippines, rich in antioxidants to deeply nourish, soothe and protect the nail bed. The Mani Mask is like a multi-purpose, BB Cream style product for nails, that camouflages, colours and conditions nails. A little tint, a little opacity and a little conditioning, these give you a semi-matte, semi-sheer finish that's comparable to Butter London's Nail Foundation. I’ve now started to use them as a base coat, applying a thin layer of this and then another layer of a more opaque nude nail polish on top.

They are formulated to condition and strengthen weak nails whilst adding a hint of colour, and have be labelled as a "tinted moisturiser for the nails". And if they were marketed as a base coat, or given a little extra pigmentation, I would be – instead – singing their praises.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment