276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Milton-Lloyd Melody - Fragrance for Women - 50ml Parfum de Toilette

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This seems to open with a great big blast of Iso E Super, plus a little black pepper, nutmeg, and cardamom, and some incense. i''''m from sweden and i bought this perfume a couple of years ago here in sweden and loved it but now i can''''t get it anywhere! Other similar fragrances in this family include La Nuit Tresor by Lancome, Lolita Lempicka L’Eau en Blanc, and Armani Si.

It most obviously smells like Bleu de Chanel, and it’s a bit similar to Chanel Egoiste Platinum as well although I can’t make out any obvious lavender (they were designed by the same parfumeur and share a sort of ‘backbone’ of notes). This didn’t change much after spraying it on, and it quickly settled into a beautiful fresh rose-based fragrance with some light woods, soft amber and musk in it. But, if that's not enough, I've rounded up 20 ways you can exercise and get fit without spending a penny, both outdoors and at home. Smell like summer all year round with Summer Sky, a beautifully designed perfume for women that entwines bluebells and jasmine with apple and rose. The average person would be hard pushed to tell the difference between the Perfumer’s Choice and their similar designer counterparts.Barclays will shut at least another 77 bank branches throughout 2024 and 2025 after announcing 20 more closures. Sparkling fruity notes of bergamot, cassis and watery melon together with peachy floral asmanthus gives a lively top note. Top notes are lemon, mandarin orange and coriander; middle notes are labdanum, violet leaf and rosemary; base notes are amber, leather and cedar.

Lola includes pink pepper, pear, ruby red grapefruit, peony, rose, geranium, vanilla, creamy musk and tonka. In practice, though, on my skin No12 Emilie smells very much like Narciso Rodriguez For Her eau de parfum (the one with the dominant rose notes in the pink bottle, not to be confused with the eau de toilette). They make European inspired perfumes in their own facility, allowing them to control the perfume developing process, bottle design and manufacture from start to finish.

The brands we have listed here pride themselves with developing high-quality formulas using good-quality perfumes oils and solvents. We work with the world’s leading perfumers to ensure the highest perfumery quality and creativity, whilst maintaining beautifully simple packaging. I’ve even been known to blend my own fragrances to get something unique, and in blind testings, I seem to have expensive taste.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment