276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ecopot Thermal Cooker 3.5L - with Pot and Recipe Book - Energy Saving Slow Cooker Insulated Food Warmer - Perfect For At Home, Camping, Boats & Caravans

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Of course this depends on how many servings you are looking for and if you bring anything else (like salad). In the past when I’ve found a thermal cooker I liked that was a bit on the small side, I’ve just bought two of them. How Long Will It Keep My Food Hot? A few buyers of this product felt that it didn’t get hot enough, even for a slow cooker. They did like how it kept food hot for outdoor parties. When it comes to materials, these are superior; the stainless steel is 18/8, and the plastic is BPA-free. It also has a silicone gasket to prevent leaks. This model is really a different kind of machine from the others. It’s an electric slow cooker that you can unplug and take to your event. This is an advantage as you can cook and carry in the same container. Of course, it weighs a little more than most other thermal cookers. The capacity is quite huge: eight quarts (7.6 liters.) A thermal cooker is also known as a vacuum flask cooker. They cook food with retained heat in the inner pot and keep food hot or cold for several hours.

Ecopot UK Cookbook ⋆ Ecopot UK Ecopot UK Cookbook ⋆ Ecopot UK

Remember that you can’t heat the outside of a thermal cooker since it will keep heat out just as effectively as it will keep heat in. I first considered buying a thermal cooker when I was going on a road trip with my family. I wasn’t excited at the prospect of eating fast food all the way. It’s unhealthy, expensive, and sometimes not even that tasty. Most thermal cookers retain heat for about eight hours on average. Electric vs Non Electric Cookers

Why Should You Buy the Best Ecopot Thermal Cooker at Amazon

Unfortunately, the thermal inner pot is not removable; you’ll have to cook your food in a different container and then transfer it to the thermal cooker. The average person eats somewhere between 0.75 quarts (0.7 liters) and 1.5 quarts (1.4 liters) of food. Of course, if you have a family, you know this varies wildly. It also depends on if you’re serving other side dishes and whether the meal is lunch or dinner. Keep all this in mind when calculating your portions for parties. ENERGY EFFICIENT: Our remarkable energy-efficient Ecopot keeps on cooking food for up to 8 hours after it's removed from the hob. The Ecopot is even better than slow cookers, as you're not paying for hours of energy, and your food will be perfectly cooked every time. It loses no heat by conduction or convection This product is tan-colored plastic. It’s rectangular, so it looks a bit like a picnic cooler. What a surprise it will be when hot food comes out.

Thermal cookers - Eco Pot - Grey Nomads Australia Thermal cookers - Eco Pot - Grey Nomads Australia

Also, look for a silicone gasket at the mouth of the pot. This prevents leaks by sealing in any liquid. Your food’s consistency plays a big part in how long it will stay hot. The more liquidy it is, the more hours of heat you get.This is down to the water content, and something called the “heat capacity” of water. Basically, water is very good at storing heat. Leaks will not be a problem as this Stanley thermal cooking pot has a silicone gasket, ensuring a tight seal. It is described as made of “high-quality” stainless steel, but I wish the description was more specific on the exact type.

NEW ECOPOT COOKBOOK

The thermal cooker’s outer surface is more important for the durability of the cooker and the look. Some are steel, which makes them look strong. Others are plastic, colorful, and look more fun. So What Are the Best Thermal Cookers? Once the food is boiling, you place the pot into the thermal cooker. The food continues to cook using only the heat from the food. This feature makes it an energy saving thermal cooker. There’s actually more to thermal cookers than just keeping food warm. They’re a revolutionary way to cook food without using additional gas or electric power.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment