276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Eylure Firm Brow Pencil, Dark Brown

£10.495£20.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

The trend now is all about darker, thicker looking brows and Eylure Dybrow is the ideal way to get this look for up to 6 weeks. I love the mid brown colour and the firm texture means they won't break every time they're sharpened. Also, you get the little ‘brow brush’ on the other side of the pencil, so you can groom them and blend the pencil better after applying it to your brows – another thing the Clinique brow liner doesn’t have. Featuring a firm texture with subtle colour build-up, you'll be able to achieve an impeccable arch with effortless ease.It's the perfect colour for me, no red tinges like there are in a lot of dark brown eyebrow pencil and it's quite subtle, looks like real eyebrow hairs. Ideal for creating a firm, naturally textured look that will build up nicely, the pencil allows you to tame and fill in sparse areas whilst conditioning and nourishing your brows. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. Cercavo da mesi una matita per le sopracciglia che avesse un colore adatto a me, io ho capelli scuri e sopracciglia castano scuro.

Find your festival favourites from fedora hats and floral crowns to bumbags and body glitter, play up your partywear with a pop of pastel nail polish and make a statement in oversized sunglasses. If at any time you would like to opt out from marketing, you can visit the Privacy Preferences page and select the relevant options. For hygiene reasons, we cannot offer refunds on sex toys, fashion face masks, cosmetics, pierced jewellery, swimwear or lingerie, if the seal has been broken or is no longer in place. I wouldn’t go back to using my Clinique Brow liner now I’ve found a good dupe which works just as well. As many of you may know who saw my haul post recently (Post here), I purchased a few things from OhBeauty, the Eylure Shape and Shade brow pencil in Medium to Light Blonde was one of them.As well as providing flawless, polished brows it also nourishes and conditions your brows with a mixture of essential oils and vitamins to encourage healthy hair growth. com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646).

Available in four shades, subtly build up colour in minutes, safe in the knowledge your brows are getting some TLC in the form of nourishing and conditioning oils.Hydrogenated Coco- Glycerides, Talc, Mica, Polyethylene, Glceryl Ricinoleate, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Micro Crystaline Wax, Behenyl/Stearyl Aminpropanediol Esters, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Tocopherol. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Too hard, its hard to get a precise line and if you do its then hard to blend it to make it look natural. Tip: If you are between sizes and you are looking for a more supportive fit, choose the smaller size. Not the usual plastic box wallet style packet you have your pencil in from boots and came in a standard post packet.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment