276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Acnecide Face Gel 15 g, For Acne Treatment and Spot Treatment With 5 Percent Benzoyl Peroxide For Blackheads and Acne Prone Skin, 15 g (Pack of 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ingredients: Hydrous benzoyl peroxide equivalent to benzoyl peroxide 5% w/w. Other ingredients: docusate sodium, disodium edetate, poloxamer 182, carbomer 940, propylene glycol, acrylates copolymer, glycerol, Colloidal anhydrous silica, sodium hydroxide, and purified water Avoid these products I used them for 7 days and had no issues but then my skin started peeling and stinging. The next day I had burns all over my face and my face was all raw! I was in so much pain for 2 weeks I had to go to a&e to see a Dr. Its too harsh for the skin and it should come with a warning. Avoid at all costs it is not worth the pain and distress. Speak to a doctor before using natural acne treatments. This is especially important for people who have preexisting conditions or are pregnant. Benzoyl peroxide comes in the form of many acne treatment products. It’s important to select the right one for your skin care concern as well as preference.

If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, although benzoyl peroxide is not known to be harmful in pregnancy. Do not keep out-of-date or unwanted medicines. Take them to your local pharmacy which will dispose of them for you. Around 85% of all teenagers and up to 15% of adult females have acne. The condition affects approximately 50 million people in the United States and can have a significant impact on mental health. Healthline has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy. There is limited evidence of its effectiveness, but some researchers believe that it can help manage acne that does not respond to other treatments.A product may contain 2.5–10% benzoyl peroxide. People with sensitive skin should start with a lower concentration or use wash-off products to avoid irritation and dryness.

Both help clean pores, but salicylic acid’s primary role is to get rid of dead skin cells. Such exfoliating effects may help treat noninflammatory lesions. This acne treatment aims to reduce the appearance of blemishes and fade dark spots and marks caused by previous acne breakouts.Editor Tip: It also contains vitamin A and glycolic acid to speed up cell turnover, which can help brighten. Just don't forget to follow with sunscreen. Important: rarely, benzoyl peroxide may cause blistering of the skin or facial swelling. If this happens, stop using the product and see your doctor or a pharmacist for advice. Some adapalene products, such as Differin Gel, are available OTC. Tretinoin products require a prescription. Benzoyl peroxide for acne scars

Some companies sell herbal remedies for acne. However, for the most part, there is not strong evidence that these ingredients work, according to a 2016 review. A doctor may recommend clindamycin or erythromycin, both of which are effective against P. acnes and Staphylococci bacteria. Comedo removalAcnecide + Purifide can help you achieve or maintain visibly clearer skin with options tailored for use:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment