276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sky Doll : Decade Vol. 1

£12.995£25.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is a know limitation of Sky Dolly respectively the underlying SimConnect API: the SimConnect API offers to read and write ("modify") a given standard set of so-called "simulation variables". Note that this is an early pre-release version. While it should run stable and all its present features should work as intended it is far from feature complete. Jahu: long-time servant of the Lodovic system, Jahu has a history of ambition, despite his demonstration of humanity by admitting his betrayal to Roy. The series consists of four volumes, as well as a sketchbook published by Carlsen Comics. The first three volumes have also been released in an English-language version by Marvel Comics in collaboration with Soleil Productions. [1] Story [ edit ]

What the Hell, Hero?: This series has many but worthy of consideration is the fact that Noa had dolls killed on her escape from her creator. Also note that Sky Dolly samples the flight data "in groups" (essentially corresponding to the tabs in the "Simulation Variables" dialog). And only if a value actually changes does it get reported and recorded (stored). This keeps the recording size as small as possible already. For example if the gear is raised and lowered exactly once per flight then this is the only data that is recorded in the flight. Sky Dolly does not record the gears up/down state for every recorded frame (like other software does ;)). Sky Brown has been honoured with one-of-a-kind doll as Barbie highlights positive role models to further the Barbie Dream Gap Project.Curtains Match the Window: Amusingly, not the typical hair-and-eyes example. When Roy touches Noa's hand for the first time, he's surprised at how soft it is. She is more than eager to point out that's not the only soft spot on her body, and given she's a Sky Doll, it's easy to guess where that line would've gone if her boss didn't interrupt her mid-sentence.

After a brief, accidental encounter with the crew of a spaceship, Jahu and Roy, who are emissaries of the church of Ludovica on a diplomatic mission, Noa decides to escape her tyrannical boss and becomes a stowaway in their ship, taking with her a small rat-like creature called Elianthe, a "scrop". Her motivation seems to be a constant feeling of unease with her own self and she wants to understand the reason of her artificial existence. The spaceship finally leaves Papathea, their home-planet, and sets sail for Aqua with Noa on board, much to Jahu's dismay and Roy's enthusiasm. Or simply put: Sky Dolly can only record a pre-determined set of "standard simulation variables" (as visible in the "Simulation Variables" dialog in Sky Dolly, press key "V"). I am not saying that Sky Dolly records all possible simulation variables just yet (I focused on those having the biggest "visual impact", and those that are actually "writeable" via the SimConnect API), but those "local (cstom) variables" are something that simply cannot be supported (without writing custom code in a specific MSFS plugin that would have to go into the "Community" folder of MSFS itself) - something that I cannot dedicate time to (simply for my own time constraints).Even going down that "custom simulation variables support" would be a slippery road, because 3rd-parties could decide to change their own simulation logic at any time, nnd Sky Dolly would have to play "catch up". Now as for the sampling rate: I intend to actually remove this option and sample the aircraft position data (latitute, longitude, altitude) only each second (1 Hz rate). "But why?!" Because this would automatically add some "smoothing filter" (a low pass filter, in other words) to the sampled data. My hope would be to ignore "micro-stutters" (that are currently being recorded).

Become a Member

Optional: you may associate Sky Dolly "logbooks" (files with the extension *.sdlog) with the Sky Dolly application: Noa is a Sky Doll with a mysterious destiny who seems to have some connection with the banned Agape. Unlike the other mechanized dolls, she possesses an oscillating personality and powers yet to be discovered. She has no problems making friends with Roy, but seems to have a bit more trouble with Jahu. Brought Down to Normal: Noa loses her healing powers after her encounter with Agape on Sudra... just as Cleopatra is injured during her circus act.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment