276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Playing Hard to Get (The Players)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One day she just had an idea that grabbed her by the throat and would not let go. She began writing it and just could not stop and this would ultimately result in “One Week Girlfriend.” Book Genre: Academic, College, Contemporary, Contemporary Romance, Football, New Adult, Romance, Sports, Sports Romance

The Players Series by Monica Murphy - Goodreads

Three Broken Rules” by Monica Murphy is a spinoff of the character arc of the first two novels of the “One Week Girlfriend” series of novels. The leads in this novel are Colin and Jen who were introduced in the first two novels of the series. Glancing up at the guy, I immediately note that he’s decent looking, which is…interesting. I haven’t really noticed a guy’s looks in a while. Murphy loves to describe herself as a mother of three and wife who makes her home on the foothills of Yosemite on fourteen acres of land with her husband, kids, dog, and too many cats. He has friendly brown eyes, which are currently zeroed in on my face. His lips are curled into a pleasant smile and he’s wearing a Nirvana T-shirt, which is trendy yet also somehow ironic? Maybe? “Can’t believe that catch Maguire made in the third quarter,” he says.Ultimately, she had to break off the relationship even though she was very heartbroken. Fable and Drew are trying to move on following a bittersweet end to what had been a beautiful relationship. PDF / EPUB File Name: Playing_Hard_to_Get_-_Monica_Murphy.pdf, Playing_Hard_to_Get_-_Monica_Murphy.epub Monica Murphy is a USA Today and New York Times bestselling author from California that is best known for her young adult, romantic suspense, new adult and general romance fiction works.

Playing Hard to Get (The Players) eBook : Murphy, Monica Playing Hard to Get (The Players) eBook : Murphy, Monica

Since Jen was not in a good place, Colin steps in to help and they start living as friends and then he offers her a job at his restaurant. Things were fine between them as Jen is grateful even if she feels like she is a burden. Over several weeks she begins developing feelings for Colin and being around him is pure torture and she knows she has to do something about it. For affection and intimacy, Fable is forced to turn to guys who give her the closeness she can never get at home.

Fable works two jobs to support herself and her brother which is not the ideal situation for a young woman her age. Her mother should be supporting the family but all she does is sleep around with different men and go out every night. She made her debut with the publishing of “Crave” the debut novel of the “Billionaire Bachelors” series of novels. Over the years, she has published more than fifty works of fiction that have sold more than a million copies and been translated into more than twelve languages across the globe. I also enjoyed the group of friends Knox and Joanna had. I can’t wait to see what else comes out of this world! Drew comes from a dysfunctional and beyond heartbreaking family and always tries to avoid the shame and guilt of his past finding escape in school and football. But then Drew has to go home for Thanksgiving and needs a pretend girlfriend for the week.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment