276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jennifer Lopez Miami Glow EDT Spray 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

PS I think if it were summertime and you're newly in love and you both love the sea and spent your days swimming and loving on the beach and you wore Miami Glow. Miami Glow doesn’t strike me as synthetic or screechy at all, in fact this will probably become my new post-shower pre-bedtime fragrance.

The most interesting aspect to the fragrance does become more noticeable as the fruits and florals die down and the vanilla/musk base notes develop; and that is the hot sand accord. It's like if you took some of my thoughts in my initial review but added a lot more tropical fruit and sweetness to it.in fact, the whole composition reminds me a lot of Chance in terms of its vibe if not the literal notes/accords. I never understood the notes here because it didn’t have any tropical quality or any sweetness to it. It’s nice though and does have an addictive quality for sure, I think I’ll enjoy wearing this while I have it. Without even being prompted, one of the YouTube guys even guessed correctly that the Miami Glo fragrance represents boozy drinks you'd have will vacationing in Miami.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Unfortunately my skin doesn't pick up the fruit, coconut or vanilla; all I get is a strong dryer sheet scent that lasts for 4+ hours.

Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application. Obviously everyone has different taste, but unless you're a big fan of tropical Softsoap and fabric softener, I wouldn't recommend this. Now, the notes do not actually list pineapple or water/saltwater, but for me personally that’s what I detect 😊 or maybe it’s just because it’s such a beachy fragrance that my nose just associates all those things together. Ted Baker fragrances were made in collaboration with perfumers Julie Pluchet, Alain Astori, Sophie Labbe and Jean-Charles Niel. It has that hint of musk that seems to carry this in a sophisticated way and keeps it from smelling juvenile.

It's cheap, so if you want to fall for the hype like I did, at least it's not an expensive fragrance. There’s nothing challenging or dramatic here, but the inclusion of passionfruit is a unique and quite pleasant touch. She has long hair that’s still slightly wet you can smell her shampoo and fabric softener plus a mango coconut body spray. I grew up in Hawai’i and I don’t know alot of people from the islands who like coconut scents (especially in sunblock) unless it’s perfectly blended with something else.The scent is ok, I don't get coconut, just sweet passionfruit and what smells to me like lots of other fruits? uk is owned and provided by Health Pharm Leciester Limited a company incorporated in England and Wales under the company number 6072635. JLo Miami Glow is pretty and fresh, like fruity shampoo, for the first 45 minutes, to my nose, and like Cacharel Eden (which I love) for the second 45 minutes. Some kind of chemical synthentic feel at the edge of the actual scent (still less than most designer scents!

I think Miami Glow smells like going on vacation to the beach, that moment when you first arrive, tired from traveling but excited about the fun time you'll have, and you open the door to your hotel room, put your luggage down, take a deep breath, and RELAX.I definitely like it (and I did NOT like the original Glow where all I could smell was a weird solvent/chemical smell), but it lasts only about an hour and a half on my skin, so it's just not worth it. I still don’t really understand the height behind this fragrance only because it kind of smells like straight up sunscreen and passion fruit. But Im fair skinned and only do the beach at sunset to watch the sun set and just look at the water, wondering about all the sharks, feeling safe on the sand sharing my fish and chips with the seagulls.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment