276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Into the Darkest Corner

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Certainly for me the presence of sex - regardless of the degrees of satisfaction - is a dealbreaker. E quando Cathy FINALMENTE consegue se estabelecer quatro anos depois da tragédia que mudou o rumo de sua vida.

Into the darkest corner : Haynes, Elizabeth, 1971- : Free Into the darkest corner : Haynes, Elizabeth, 1971- : Free

Told from the point of the view of a female victim, this first novel is utterly gripping, extremely well told and considerably more detailed and textured than the typical crime thriller. If the coupling is warm and trusting and romantic, does it really matter if the sex is all a bit crap? She is the New York Times bestselling author of Into the Darkest Corner, Dark Tide, Human Remains, and, most recently, Under a Silent Moon, the first installment of the Briarstone crime series.

Into the Darkest Corner is also really empowering and gives hope and courage for women who experienced it.

Into the darkest corner : a novel : Haynes, Elizabeth, 1971 Into the darkest corner : a novel : Haynes, Elizabeth, 1971

While I’m sure there are relationships that are are functional - are satisfying - sans sex, I’m not particularly interested in one. I found Into the Darkest Corner difficult to put down as well, but more than that, I found it difficult to read.

If you’re not one of the thousands of readers who’ve been knocked sideways by this thriller then start here.

Into the Darkest Corner on Apple Books ‎Into the Darkest Corner on Apple Books

In contrast to Lee is Stuart, Catherine’s neighbour in 2007, who is a psychologist and who wants to help her deal with her OCD. Four years later, Lee is behind bars and Catherine–now Cathy–is trying to build a new life in a new city.The novel is structured so that the story of Catherine and Lee’s developing relationship in 2003 (pre-trial) is told in alongside (in alternating scenes) the story of Catherine in 2007 (post-trial). Stuart gradually grew on me — I love how, despite his attraction to Catherine, he is first and foremost a friend. There was a major red flag from the beginning — Lee’s secrecy about his job — though I guess I could see how that would have a dark, brooding stranger type appeal. in " The BookBrowse Review" - BookBrowse's membership magazine, and in our weekly " Publishing This Week" newsletter.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment