276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LAVA ME 2 Electro-Acoustic Guitars Carbon Fibre 36inch Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

ELECTRONICS: HILava system with L3 smart preamp and FreeBoost 2.0 effects actuator, 2G memory, 16G storage It would be nice if a second saddle or perhaps a shim were included to raise action to preference rather than the other way around.

If you are looking for a guitar that is different, you will definitely find it here. The guitar has a great concept and is a lot of fun to play. It is well made and very comfortable to play. The sound is also surprisingly warm and balanced for the size of the guitar. It sounds acoustically really good and if you switch on the guitar, it offers many possibilities. Progressive players will flip for it the way so many car owners flip for the Tesla. On the other hand, so much of what’s on offer here relies on that flexible HILava system, with its amazing apps. What happens when that groovy electronic gadget malfunctions or stops altogether beyond the warranty? The Lava Me 4 is a very unique and forward-looking guitar. It offers a ton of creative tools, and it doesn't make you work for your results - you press a button and you get results *now*. It's intuitive to use, and made of very high-quality materials. It's not cheap, but it is a lot of fun, and a great way to get creative with minimal barriers to entry. In 2018, the company introduced Lava Me 2 which was later reviewed by New Atlas magazine. [6] Later, in 2020, Acoustic Guitar also reviewed the instrument and wrote positively about the molded design, use of carbon fiber material, and usage of advanced electronics. [3]POWER: 8,000 mAh/3.8V lithium-ion battery (up to nine hours of playing time), USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables provided, 15W USB-C charging adaptor not included This has got to be the way some new guitars go, an iPhone/guitar combo, lots of fun, training, tuner, effects, looper I could go on, needed a little reduction in action but love it.

Review: Lava U Blue Tenor's Futuristic Design and Features Make a Bold Statement". Ukulelemag.com. 8 January 2021. ELECTRONICS: HILava system with L3 smart preamp and FreeBoost 2.0 effects actuator, 4G memory, 32G storageRunning time lasts about four to five hours per full charge and will diminish over time. That’s a concern, especially for gigging pros, but the Blue is definitely designed with more of the hobbyist or beginner in mind. That said, ace engineer and Go-Go’s guitar tech Travis Kasperbauer was way into it, and he dug it equally for being a killer acoustic. LAVA Music has announced the new LAVA ME 4 lineup which includes Carbon and Spruce models amongst the overhauled range of hybrid acoustic guitar designs. Plus, the affordable entry-level LAVA ME Play model. While the Practice app isn’t perfect, it’s crazy cool. Choose from one of the five headings – Chord Transition, Strumming, Scale Training, Ear Training and Single Note – and then try to perform at a given tempo.

But there is no global wet/dry control, and effects don’t work once an IR patch is selected to make the guitar sound more like its acoustic self.A short scale length combined with high action makes chords a bit difficult, but using a capo at the second fret helps a ton. In short: a very promising concept that could be worked out a bit better in places. But as with the Ipad, the beauty is that it receives upgrades, adding new capabilities to the guitar. Lava Music Blue Lava The recording function and the ability to create loops is great for practicing, but cannot be used live. But it shouldn’t serve the purpose either. In 2020, Lava Music collaborated with a fashion brand, Chemist Creations, and introduced a limited edition acoustic-electric guitar. [15] Given the organic nature of actuator-induced acoustic effects and the wild inclinations of Lava’s programming team, the resulting tones have a natural foundation with radical enhancement. The processing becomes much more prominent when you plug in, and that takes some getting used to.

Lava Music Inc., stylized as LAVA MUSIC, is a music technology company based in Guangdong, China. [1] History [ edit ] a b Owen, Matt (December 22, 2021). "Lava Music unveils touchscreen-equipped carbon fiber smart guitar, the Lava Me 3". Guitarworld.com. a b "Is the carbon-fiber Lava U the most technologically advanced ukulele ever?". Guitarworld.com. 17 March 2020.EFFECTS: 50+ presets consisting of reverb, delay, reverse delay, chorus, tremolo, phaser, flanger, ring mod, octave, stutter, wah, slow gear, pitch shift, shaper filter, distortion, and impulse response for line out

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment