276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Baby Annabell Sheep Onesie 709825 - Clothing Items & Accessories for Dolls up to 43cm - Features Hood with Sheep Ears - Includes Clothing Hanger - Suitable for Kids from 3+

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

ENCOURAGES IMAGINATION - Role play with Baby Annabell boosts the imagination and has been proven to support the development of social skills, and values such as responsibility, communication, and empathy BABY ANNABELL SHEEP ONESIE - Baby Annabell looks adorable in this fluffy sheep onesie! Perfect for keeping her cosy and warm during the day, or getting her snuggled up for bed at night. Our Sheep Onesie is the ideal multi-use outfit for her How adorable does Baby Annabell look in this fluffy sheep onesie ! Perfect for keeping her cosy and warm during the day, or gettting her snuggled up for bed at night, our Deluxe Sheep Onesie is the ideal multi use outfit for looking after Baby Annabell. Includes soft, fluffy ears and miniature sheep face on the hood - so cute! To fit dolls up to 43cm. FOR SMALL HANDS - Made in an easy fit style so even the smallest children can effortlessly put it on and take it off

Never has being a Nanny been so much fun. Baby Annabell has always in my humble opinion been a stand out doll, well she’s far more than your everyday doll, and I have always been an admirer. Only the best for our V, I was delighted to review Leah. Baby Annabell dolls are the Tiny Tears of my generation, I just love the dolls created by Zapf, our daughter had one and she is 20 now, they just don’t disappoint. Leah is suitable for children aged three years and above. She is adorable without a doubt. She is soft and around the same size as a newborn baby. Children love to play with dolls and they surely can’t fail to love this one, she is a gift that keeps giving, hours of fun and play for everyone. Leah comes with a baby bottle, bib, hat, dummy and some shoe inserts. Insert some batteries and she does all sorts of wonderful things, including burping! She cry’s real tears and can drink water from her bottle. What’s not to love, I’m an adult and I spent ages smiling and fussing Leah, she’s very easy to fall in love with.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment