276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fender Amp Mustang I V2 Combo

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So, if that’s the case, you can go for the louder Mustang IV V2, which offers good balance between portability and power. So for example, if you choose an overdrive stompbox, you can adjust the level, gain, low, mid and high. This could be confusing or even overwhelming for a beginner, and maybe even a bit too much for a more experienced player. The software allows you to edit and save your presets as well as download presets online from other users. The modelling technology and the ability to connect it to your PC/Mac makes this handy little amp a great choice for a first-time guitarist.

Then, you won’t have to tweak anything else as you could simply load up particular sounds with the flick of a button. Fender has announced that as of March 20 2020 they have dropped support for Fender FUSE software, meaning for computer support for the Mustang I-V series amplifiers. As it is, he is stuck with just one now which is the Fender Bassman ’59 Preset with no mod, delay or reverb as all the other Amp selections have far too much gain applied.The pre-loaded amp models and 24 presets included seem to have most people praising this little Fender. Wefinally have a modelling amp has had the common sense to include a USB port to connect to a PC/Mac.

As with most solid-state modeling amps, you’ll probably play around 5 amps at most, whilst the rest will be forgotten.Now, let me start off by saying this amp is not as versatile as the Fender Mustang or the Katana (lacking even basic effects like reverb), but it’s a great practice amp if you want to start using pedal-based effects. Thrift” is code for Silvertone amps, “British Watts” is the HiWatt, and “British Colour’ is an Orange amp style. If you’re planning to use the FUSE software and already have some experience editing music, this is a great option for you.

Top Panel - This includes the input jack, gain, volume, treble, bass, master, FX, master, preset select (this is your amp modelling and includes the 57 Deluxe, 59 Bassman etc.

Instead of channels, the Mustang I V2 has presets, and I have to highlight presets of the Mustang series because they are functional, versatile, and fun.

They’ve created some of the most iconic tube amps ever produced, but one great thing about the company is they haven’t stood still when it comes to developing new and exciting products. Presets are easily edited with the knobs on the face of the amp, and then saved with the Save button on top. The high-gain amp models such as the Metal 2000 are not very tight and have quite a lot of boomy bass, which is the exact opposite of what you want for a modern overdrive/distortion sound. We always do our best to describe our items accurately but it is hard to show every detail on pictures so please contact us directly if you would like a detailed talk through on this item.This amp sounds clean and warm for Twin, Deluxe, and Bassman models compared to hard rock and metal tones. If you’re gonna record with the Fender Mustang, I highly recommend using the USB connectivity to the Fender Fuse software or the headphone jack instead of miking it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment