276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sovol SV01 Pro 3D Printer with Metal Direct Drive Extruder, CR Touch Auto Bed Levelling Sensor, 32-bit Silent Motherboard TMC2208 and Flexible Magnetic Bed, Printing Size 280 x 240 x 300 mm

£167.995£335.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Important safety feature that so many other 3D printers do not have, this ensures the SV01 stops sending power to heating elements in the event of an error. This can prevent catastrophic overheating and in worse case scenarios fire! The second issue is with the heat break. I was not able to remove the hotend to access the heat break because the grub screw was damaged and the only “fix” would be to either get a replacement hotend assembly or drill through the damaged grub screw. Either way, not what you would expect. Keep in mind not to turn too much, cause 4 knobs is actually one too much - the bed base will deform to much. Because, if i Setup the Printer in Cura with the Profile of CR-10, i get a different End-G-Code like yours: Sovol SV06 V1.9.2 Firmware (23rd Nov 2022) Sovol SV06 Firmware (With Filament Detection) Sovol SV06 Source code Sovol SV06 STEP File& STL File Sovol SV06 Klipper Screen Installation Video

MarlinFirmware/Configurations · GitHub Releases · MarlinFirmware/Configurations · GitHub

Some people print a rectangle in the size of their printing area and correct the bed level while printing on all 4 corners - you have to be fast 😉 Another test print is this Phil-A-Ment model I usually print to test the cooling performance of the machine. This time, please take the part cooling results with a grain of salt, because I used my custom fan duct and not the original one which changes the results. The direct drive extruder of the SV01 Pro is made of metal. The extruder ensures excellent extrusion and delivers high-quality prints with different materials: TPU, PLA, ABS, PETG and wood. SV01 Extruder kit Sovol SV01 knob screen with bltouch ( Sovol SV01 Marlin2.0.0BLTOUCH-Laser-B7Y.hex) Sovol SV01 knob screen without bltouch ( Sovol SV01 Marlin2.0.0-Laser-QCW.hex) Sovol SV01 touch screen with bltouch ( SOVOL SV01_Screen_BL_Laser_V_1.0.1-N0U.hex) Sovol SV01 touch screen without bltouch ( SOVOL SV01_Screen_Laser_V1.0-ZFT.hex) (Note: Before customize the firmware, please make sure you won't have any problem with it, Sovol3d is unable to provide replacement for the damage caused by upgrading or modifying the parts and firmware from the third party.) Sovol Laser Module (for 500mw output only) Sovol Laser Engraving Manual

Customer reviews

Sovol SV06 Sovol SV06 User Manual Sovol SV06 Assembly Tutorial Video Sovol SV06 SD Card Files Sovol SV06 USB Files SV06 Cura Pr ofile (for reference) Sovol SV06 Latest Firmware (24th Feb 2023) M73 progress. RECOMMENDED. Install the Octoprint Plugin "M73 Progress Plugin". This will display print progress on your LCD when printing from OctoPrint.

Sovol SV01 - Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts Sovol SV01 - Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

videoPosterUrl": "//sovol3d.com/cdn/shop/files/Sovol_SV06_Plus_Fully_Open_Source_3D_Printer_Sovol_3D_Printer_11.jpg?v=1697459027","mainVideoEmbed": { Allows you turn off the SV01 while printing, and resume your print from the last layer anytime later.videoPosterUrl": "//sovol3d.com/cdn/shop/files/Sovol_SV06_Best_Budget_3D_Printer_Sovol_3D_Printer_4.jpg?v=1697454898","mainVideoEmbed": { Activate M600 on the user-friendly touchscreen to switch filament at each level. Now you're probably wondering why? Well, to be able to print multicolour! As you might expect, the Sovol SV01 Pro comes with a direct drive extruder, the same which is installed on the SV04. I had a good experience using this extruder on the SV04, but it wasn’t as good on the SV01 Pro. Action Commands. RECOMMENDED. Install Ocotprint plugins "Action Commands", "Action Command Notification Support" and "Action Command Prompt Support". This will allow you to start, pauze and stop queued prints in Octoprint from your LCD. To make the menu item work that shutdowns the OctoPi, go to the "Action Commands" plugin configuration and add the following entry:

SV01 Direct Drive 3D Printer | Meanwell Power Supply - Sovol3d

Sovol even included M600 filament change support which is also a feature that is not present on most 3D printers right now. Not because the printers can’t do it, but because most of the companies don’t actually invest the time to implement support for this. And it’s not that hard, but Sovol is actually smart about this and uses free Marlin features as selling points for their printers. And I like that. Dual Z-axisFinally, I also need to mention that the extruder stepper motor is getting hot after a few hours of printing. This might be caused by a VREF value that is set too high. The stepper motor can handle these kinds of temperatures, but it heats up the whole extruder assembly which means that the heat break also gets hotter than it should. There are no code changes in this repository. It just creates Configuration.h and Configuration_adv.h files for the printers mentioned above. Features that require support in Slicer or Octoprint SV04 Firmware also works for SV04 PRO SV04-V1.1.0 Firmware Source Code(18th Mar 2022) Sovol SV04 SD Card

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment