276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Read People Like a Book: How to Analyze, Understand, and Predict People’s Emotions, Thoughts, Intentions, and Behaviors (How to be More Likable and Charismatic Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Judith Orloff M.D says that when reading others, try to notice people’s appearance. What are they wearing? Where do you accept spending money, where you skimping all together? (reveals what matter to them, what they want to experience and what to avoid?! Look at their motivations, emotions around their answers?) The author begins the book by saying how some people seem to have magical ability of reading people. In this book, you’ll learn simple rules that will help you catch sneaky tactics used by manipulators and detect any suspicious behavior of the people around you. Another thing to keep in mind is distance between two people. When people are flirting, the space between them often decreases, according to a behavior analyst.

So what should you do? Don’t worry about it. A University of Mannheim study shows, thinking too much reduces your ability to read people well. First of all, I have to praise this psychology book for being one of the few that are able to grasp the readers attention throughout its entirety, including the authors simplification of certain concepts and attempt to be biased and not to influence the reader torwards a certain ideology. I have rarely seen this in regards to psychology books.The same gesture can have very different meanings across cultures. Nonverbal communication researchers Foley and Gentile explain:

This is a 'manual' of body language. It is simple, straightforward, and written in layman's terms. It does not go into all that academic talk which would bore you - and it is very concise. In addition, they contain sketches of body language situations. Crossing one’s arms across the chest might mean the patient is not open to pursuing a particular avenue of exploration; however, in another case it might simply be indicative of the office temperature being too cold for comfort. “ A very enjoyable read that most definitely has taught me a lot on how to 'read' people. After reading this I can gauge a person/group's subconscious communication - and also understand my own. Understanding body language is important in business and social relationships - and it can be the factor that will enhance the relationships that you have with people. what traits are common in people? ( people mainly will describe their own qualities they brr er live they have)If they’re leaning in, if their hands are out and open, palms facing up, that’s a good sign that they are connecting with you,” says Evy Poumpouras, a former Secret Service special agent. The author says that she has tested her methods on more than 10k subjects and predicted behaviors of thousands of judges, politicians, etc. I’ve been browsing this book for over 20 years now and I’m so glad finally after nearly two de cases, I got an opportunity to read it word by word.

But of course, it could also mean that the room is too loud and they can’t hear – remember not to look at cues out of context. Make accurate judgments that positively impact your ability to connect based on the tiniest slices of details by learning the art of thin-slicingIs it possible to analyze people without them saying a word? Yes, it is. Learn how to become a “mind reader” and forge deep connections. How to get inside people’s heads without them knowing. Read People Like a Book isn’t a normal book on body language of facial expressions. Yes, it includes all of those things, as well as new techniques on how to truly detect lies in your everyday life, but this book is more about understanding human psychology and nature. Revised and Updated 2nd Edition - More Content and Strategies You Can Start Implementing Today Can We Truly Read What Others are Thinking Even Before They Say a Single Word? Do not jump to conclusions when your wife goes to bed early rather than watching your favorite TV show with you. Maybe she’s just tired – don’t think she is not interested in spending time with you. In The Silent Language of Leaders: How Body Language Can Help–or Hurt–How You Lead, the author pointed out several errors people make when reading others and one of them was not being conscious of biases.

If someone is playing with their hands excessively, this could signal anxiety. We can try to control our faces, voices, and words as best we can, but pent up stress usually comes out one way or another. Nonetheless, don’t assume that you can see everything from the smile. Researchers used to believe that a genuine smile was impossible to fake. But actually, a more recent study has shown that people are pretty good at faking a “genuine smile”, even if they’re not feeling happy. They are relatively straightforward and intuitive to identify. You’ve probably heard of the six “ universal expressions”: We might expect cultural differences with hand gestures – but they are present in many other behaviors: wikiHow is a “wiki,” similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. To create this article, 15 people, some anonymous, worked to edit and improve it over time.

We sometimes assume that if a particular action is done, like looking down at the floor during a conversation, it means the person is nervous or anxious.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment