276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Diono Monterey 2CXT Fix, Expandable Highback Booster, Expandable Height and Width, 8 Years 1 Car Seat, Group 2/3, 4 to 12 Years Approx, 15-36 kg. Convenient Isofast Connectors, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you install the AACE with LATCH, you have the option to recline the booster – it doesn’t need to be flush with the car’s seat with LATCH. For families who want the best booster seat for a sleeping child, be sure to consider this one. Overall, the Nuna AACE has to be one of the comfiest booster seats around! What’s the worst part of family road trips? For us, it’s complaining. Our kids have done some seriously long drives, but even they have their limits. One of my top jobs for ensuring smooth travels is to make sure the kids are physically comfortable if I’m going to ask them to sit tight for 6 or 8 hours.

This time, Design Center for the Baden-Württemberg International Design Award Focus Open awarded Monterey® 5iST FixSafe™ winner of the Gold Focus Open 2021. Above you can see my kiddos enjoying a road trip in their Diono booster seats – she’s in a pink Diono Cambria 2 and he’s in a gray Diono Monterey 4DXT. You can see that the Monterey is a lot of seat! This is not on the widest setting, as my son doesn’t need the extra width just yet. I find it easier to move the Cambria 2 between cars than the 4DXT because it’s not nearly as bulky or heavy. You may want to keep that in mind if you’ll need to move it around a lot.The Oobr is one of the narrowest booster seats available, so it’ll give you a good chance of fitting 3-across. With 9 years until expiration, it’s a great option for families with a younger sibling to pass it down to. Some of the premium fabrics offer serious stain protection to make clean-up easy with the inevitable spilled milk after the drive through. If that’s not as important to you, the Drift fabric is still nice and quite a bit cheaper. Ad disclosure: This product was sent to us free of charge for the purpose of this review. However, as per my disclaimer, this review represents our honest opinion of the product.

The Monterey 2 is an award-winning and super-safe car seat that’ll keep your child happy on car journeys all through the primary school years.There have been enough changes between the Diono Monterey XT and the new Diono Monterey 4DXT that it’s worth listing them separately. There’s a lot more than just a fancy new cover! What’s the difference between the Diono Monterey XT and the Diono Monterey 4DXT? Here in the US, definitive voice for millennial parents, The Bump, announced the winners of its ninth annual The Bump Best of Baby Awards, honoring the most outstanding baby and new parent products for 2021. With kids who are older, opinionated and communicative they’ll be sure to let you know when somethings not working for them! Choosing a comfortable booster seat for long trips your family takes will keep everyone happy. First off, the “zip” feature means that the main seat pad zips off in case of spills or other in-car incidents. But the brilliant design means that you can still use the seat because they’re another layer of padded seat cover underneath! Instead of guessing what kids want in comfortable booster seats, we’ve asked our kids to tell us! Here’s what they’re looking for:

Easy-adjust - 11-position headrest that grows up with your child. Engineered for safety and comfort with 2 layers of SafePlus® Side Impact Protection. By making the arm rests fairly slim, Peg Perego has also made a booster seat that offers a roomy seating area and a relatively narrow footprint. You might even be able to sneak this in to a 3-across situation, but of course it’ll depend on the details.

Monterey® 4DXT

If you like a lot of the features of the Diono Monterey XT and 4DXT above but just feel like you don’t need quite as much booster seat, the Diono Cambria 2 might be a good balance for you. You can see my daughter happily riding in the pink one above. We have the original KidFit Zip and we love it! Much like the Britax Highpoint Cool Flow, the Chicco KidFit Zip Air is built to keep kids cool. But the KidFit Zip has some amazing bonus features. Your child will always have a comfortable, secure fit with the Diono Monterey XT, thanks to its 11-position headrest and a width that can be adjusted up to 20 inches. It boasts expandable side wings and two recline positions. This makes it easy to dial in a precise, proper fit whenever your child grows, and also makes this model is a good choice for children with larger builds, who might find many other car seats too uncomfortable and restrictive. The biggest downside of the Viaggio Shuttle 120 is the price. Granted it’ll last you for many years, but it doesn’t come cheap. Clek has developed a great reputation over the last few years for their innovative, safety-focused car seats and boosters and the Clek Oobr booster seat is no exception. Kids and parents love it!

Diono won prestigious iF DESIGN AWARDS in product design for the Monterey® 5iST FixSafe™ chosen by the 98-member jury, made up of independent experts from all over the world in 2021 and 2022. If you have a bigger, older booster rider then the Peg Perego Viaggio Shuttle 120 might be a great choice. They’ve done a great job designing a booster seat that will last forever– really, it can go for a whopping 12 years! That’ll take your oldest child all the way through to safely passing the 5-step test, and then another one or two kids after that. The standing height is 63″– that’s my height as a full-grown adult! Thankfully the booster seat itself is low enough that kids will still have the car’s headrest behind them for support. What we really like is that you can either fit the Monterey 2 with either Isofix or by using your car’s seat belt. Fitting with Isofix is preferable, as it’s virtually impossible to install incorrectly, and it creates a firmer, more rigid connection with the car’s chassis, but using a seatbelt has its advantages too, as it means that the seat can be used in virtually any type and model of car. Here’s a booster seat that doesn’t meet a bunch of the requirements I laid out above, but I’ve been so impressed with it for my own kids that I have to mention it here! I actually won the Maxi-Cosi RodiFix in a giveaway and I’m so glad it came into our lives. It has made the perfect first booster seat for our petite girl, who moved into it full-time just before her 7th birthday. Easy-adjust - 11-position headrest that grows up with your child. Engineered for safety and comfort with 2 layers of Side Impact Protection.Honouring the first collaboration between Diono and Berlin based design studio, WhiteID, Monterey® 5iST FixSafe™ combined our signature world-class American engineering with forward-thinking, edgy European design to create the next generation of child car seat. Monterey® 5iST FixSafe™ continued to turn heads across Europe, catching the attention of industry experts and innovators of the technology of tomorrow. Second, Chicco knows that lots of kids suffer from leg fatigue and numbness in booster seats since their feet can’t reach the floor. Instead of rigging up a footrest with a cooler, you can just rely on the cushy, padded Chicco KidFit Zip Air leg rest to keep your kids comfortable! If you plan to fly with this booster seat, you can always detach the leg rest and leave it at home to save space. Our contoured premium soft fabrics - with layered foam padding that provide comfort and support can be easily removed for machine washing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment