276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Camisin MPPS V18 OBD2 Diagnostic Tool MAIN + TRICORE + MULTIBOOT V18.12.3.8 with Breakout Tricore Cable

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Many ECU has the advantage that can be read and write from OBD port (so KESS V2 is perfect), but there are lot ECU that needs to disassemble from the car and open and this is the case for all the ECU that need to be programmed with Jtag, BDM and Boot protocols, so KTAG is needed. l use kess on my tablet without a problem , like you say battery life is hours , but kess is abit different as it sends file to kess unit and unit sends file to ecu so its very safe , for me win10 runs 99% of stuff l put on it and even stuff win7 will not run

MPPS V18 download software, car list, review - EOBDTOOL

MPC and EEPROM read OBD-20 seconds, 20 seconds writing (multyboot OBD) .A very strong and stable tool. Read a Bosch ME7.9.10 from Fiat Punto T-JET 1.4 turbo via OBD with multiboot function … This tool is the only one that can read this ECU from OBD Answer 2: Some bloger have reported issues with reading Chrysler Jeep Cherokee 2.8L 3.0L EDC16CP31 models. We don’t recommend using MPPS V16 for these models at this time I have used a MPPS v16 clone from china. Been using it on and off for the last year with no problems what so ever. MPPS v18 is good for VAG cars and Fiat 1.3 ddis engines. just tried the tricore cable on my kess and worked fine edc15 [will bring home my spare pcr2.1 and try that with obd].. worth the money just for the obd on desk usehave just manage to read via obd with multiboot function a Bosch ME7.9.10 from Fiat Punto T-JET 1.4 turbo… This tool is the only one that can read from obd this ecu ….. http://www.eobdtool.co.uk/wholesale/mpps-v18-main-tricore-multiboot-with-breakout-tricore-cable.html KESS V2 is an ECU programming tool that is perfect for OBD use, while KTag is perfect for Jtag, BDM and all the Boot applications (tricorne and ST10).

MPPS V18 China/EU Clone Review - EOBDTOOL MPPS V18 China/EU Clone Review - EOBDTOOL

You can buy MPPS device from eobdtool.co.uk or other vendors, but please make sure of the PCB design. The cable is a nice quality OBD male cable, it looks like many ones, but it's a true EU Clone MPPS V21 fully open (Tricore, MultiBoot, OBD). Tricore cable adaptor looks like many ones too, but very well made! have just manage to read via obd with multiboot function a Bosch ME7.9.10 from Fiat Punto T-JET 1.4 turbo … This tool is the only one that can read from obd this ecu …..For MiniCooper, For Mitsubishi, For Nissan, For Opel, For Peugeot, For Skoda, For Porsche, For Renault, For Suzuki and much more. My china clone arrived today, tested with PSA MEV17.4 TC1766 Read/Write via Boot Mode okay, used pinouts from Fgtech galletto documentation. As for XP, works Perfect win 7 etc, just buy a cheap win 7. or 8 notebook “overspeed” , not worth it, say you did find a way on xp, is it worth risk writing ecu, risk enough we guinea pig clones as it is, lets just not reinvent the wheel, if its meant for win 7, etc, im happy to comply. have to admit quite like XP so had to invest in a cheap laptop for this mpps 18 testing,

MPPS Repair [Sitemap] - Page 3 - Digital Kaos MPPS Repair [Sitemap] - Page 3 - Digital Kaos

But edc17cp20, edc17cp44, etc, etc same year, have tricore protected active, and if you write in obd, ecu bloqued. I would like to share with everyone that MPPS V13 works on Tablets. I have succesfully read and flashed ecus using my tablet with windows 10 in windows xp compatibility mode. Saves me carrying a laptop with me and I feel safe to use my tablet off the battery while flashing. Something I would never do with a laptop. You need a micro to full size usb adapter for your interface.There is no Update from version 6.070 to 7.003, because Board is different, Board is from Dim Sport, and Software too. So now i am hoping you will remove the timebomd from the v21 and receive the update in the next few months. Tested MPPS V18.12.3.8 today on PSA 207 edc16c34 Can read/write ok and ducato edc16c39 read/write ok HW must be direct linked to the sw. It means V12 sw will work well with v12 hw, V16 sw will work very well with according hw, and so on. Audi A6 V8 4.2l Petrol (over OBD fuse for dash fuse 11 or 15 , but it worked after pulling the fuse for dash and it went 100%)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment