276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Motherboard for Anet A8 12V‑24V Main Board Module A8 3D Printer Motherboard USB Interface 3D Printer Platforms

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So I decided to upgrade my A8 with a E3Dv6 and a "Itty bitty belted" extruder on a direct mount so I can do flexible filaments. Overall this board has been pretty good considering it's my first but I think it's time to think about upgrading. By creating an account and/or placing a bid through Jobalots, you agree to have your registered payment card debited in the event of payment not being received within the advised payment period. Connect it up as detailed earlier in this document, and then from within Arduino choose Programmer > Usbasp and then select Burn bootloader.

I went the whole hog and used a computer fan to cool them and haven’t looked back, all wiring diagrams and upgrade options are on Thingiverse and worth a look and easy to follow if your not too tech savvy. I'm in a situation where I need to control current to the E stepper and am trying to figure out how.I'm trying to get a clean set of measurements of the Anet A8 mainboard and determine the exact positioning of the holes in both the board and frame. If these steps don’t work, just progress to the last section, ‘Burn a new bootloader using the Usbasp’.

Before you check out, take a moment to check for coupons, and you'll save even more on anet a8 motherboard. The temperature is almost as good as the original one, and it can be used with a printer or scanner to make your printer more practical. Also, there’s some mutterings in some of the other tutorials online about recalibrating your printer PID heater temperatures.All going well, it will soon complete and then your printer should reboot (If not, reboot it yourself by unplugging and replugging everything). APPLICABLE MODEL: This motherboard is suitable for Anet A8 PLUS 3D printer, and can be directly connected to for Ramps1.

I've also used a meter to verify that the wiring is contiguous and that the WHITE and RED wires are on a common ground within the CR Touch device. com/item-img/3D-Printer-Mainboard-Melzi-2-0-ATMEGA1284P-Motherboard-Reprap-1284p-DIY-Control-Board-Support-MK1-MK2A/32621733766. GOOD HEAT DISSIPATION: Supports 12-24V power input, and adopts high performance low on resistance MOS tube as the driver, with good heat dissipation and effectively solves the heating problem of the hot bed MOS tube. I spent a lot of time with the calibration guides provided with the printer, changing extrusion speed/distance, printer temperature, movement acceleration, and so forth, but I only ever seemed to improve the print quality a little. Do not redistribute any products before they have arrived with you as inventory may vary and/or items might need repairs.You'll find multiple promotions on motherboard happening daily, so you won't miss out on getting the savings.

The related products of anet a8 motherboard: The hot bed power module is equipped with heat sink, a special heat sink and anodized aluminum alloy housing. For the new LCD2004 or LCD 12864 to work it is very important to see the flat cable 180º of EXP1 and EXP2. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. I had to adjust the physical Z-heights of my printer head as the original firmware went to the endstop and then went up a bit before printing, whereas Marlin goes to the endstops and then stays there before printing.

Reduce heat: The 3D printer motherboard supports 12-24V input, and the self-leveling proximity probe motherboard can reduce heat during work.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment