276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Orchard Toys Monster Bingo Game

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Crayola has a set of five Halloween bingo cards hidden within the Halloween coloring pages that are meant to be printed out and then colored before playing the game. Stacy Fisher is an expert on crafting, sewing, and frugal finds, sharing her knowledge of hands-on DIY creations, finding freebies, and budgeting. Participants will mark the monster with their candy corn and continue playing until someone has 5 in a row.

Monster Bingo - Toys At Foys

You will need markers for each participant to use on their Bingo card, we decided to use candy corn. I wanted to create a virtual party for my girl’s church group and instantly knew that the monster theme would be perfect. Corners– instead of having to get four in a row, someone only gets a Halloween bingo when they cover all four of the corner spots!I’ve played this with my preschooler all the way up through my fifth grader, and they both enjoyed it. It definitely had nothing to do with being able to pick out a fun little Halloween prize every time they got four in a row, nope nothing to do with it. The first game involves turning over cards to see if they match both the shape and colour of one of the monsters on your bingo board, whilst the second game involves rolling a shape and colour dice instead.

Monster Bingo - Activity Village

The first game involves matching the monster shapes and colours to your bingo board, whilst the second game involves rolling a shape and colour dice instead. I help busy parents and teachers engage children in high-interest, hands-on activities that make learning fun, easy, and natural. These fun Halloween bingo cards from Pretty Providence feature colorful Halloween images that are friendly for all ages of kids with nothing too spooky. In my mind it’s a quick way for them to get money and refuse ur refund if u didn’t pass every loop they asked u to jump through.

Halloween would you rather– don’t just ask questions, have kids run across the room to choose their answer of the question! I've gotten a lot of requests to make more than 8 Bingo cards for larger groups that will be playing Bingo. If you’re doing edible markers, I recommend giving everyone 20-25 so that if they eat some, they’ll still have enough to cover their card! Item Weight644 gProduct Dimensions5 x 22 x 26 cmManufacturer recommended age:3 – 3 yearsItem model number101631Number of Game Players2 to 4Number of Puzzle Pieces13Assembly RequiredNoBatteries Required?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment