276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Animalhouse Fitness MonkeyFeet Lift Dumbbells with Your Legs | Strengthen Your Glutes, Hamstrings, Quads, and Hip Flexors at Home or at Any Gym

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is a simple device that allows you to add weight (via dumbbells) to the bottom of your foot to perform countless exercises. The leg extension isolation movement is virtually impossible to replicate without being at a gym with a proper leg extension machine.

If you find the AnimalHouse MonkeyFeet don’t fit well when you first get them, you can remove the straps with a wrench and change which hole gets mounted to the device to shorten or lengthen them. Short of doing VMO squats, there’s not really many ways to isolate that VMO at home and so doing an exercise like this is probably the easiest way. You simply unclip the straps, attach the clamp to the dumbbell, stick your foot in, and cinch it down using the ratchet strap. This appears to be an adaptation for locomotion, the rationale for which is not fully understood at present. I’ve been using this thing for over 4 months now, and have recently stopped using it, so be sure to check out my detailed MonkeyFeet review to see why I’m not a huge fan overall.Doing these supine leg raises combined with the knee raises is one absolutely brutal assault on your hip flexors!

Unfold the unit to clamp the claws around the dumbbell handle, then step into the AnimalHouse MonkeyFeet. The midtarsal breakis a medial shift in the center of the pressure trajectory with dorsiflexion of the midtarsal joint(the joint between the talus and the navicular bone as well as the joint between the calcaneus and the cuboid bone), occurring during the gait of an unstable foot, when the body transfers weight from rearfoot to forefoot. Each AnimalHouse MonkeyFeet attachment can hold up to a 160-pound dumbbell and is compatible with various dumbbell styles as long as the handles are at least five inches wide and less than 1. This innovation allows athletes to lift DBs with their feet just as they would with their hands, opening up dozens of leg training movements (leg extensions, high knees, hamstring curls, raises, donkey kicks, etc. It’s small and lightweight, and it doesn’t take up much room in your gym bag or require a lot of storage space.This is a slight variation of the donkey kick which involves a far greater activation of the core, making it a much tougher overall movement. I even added Monkey Feet as the 9th item I’d add to my home gym as I’m building it out in a budget friendly way. If you have high arches, you probably have stiff muscles and ligaments, which means that you don’t have a midtarsal break.

Chimpanzees are often referred to as knuckle-walkers because they only walk on two legs for short distances due to the differences of our legs and spine.To put the AnimalHouse MonkeyFeet on, you open it up, place the back of your foot against the rear footplate, and then strap the front piece to the front of your ankle with the ratchet-style clip. Knurled News is a newsletter sent multiple times a week highlighting new products, sales, and other related info to help your home gym workouts. Anyone training through an injurywho can’t use loaded barbells for lower body exercises can keep up with their lower body training with AnimalHouse MonkeyFeet. The dumbbell handle must be at least 127mm in length for the MF to clamp onto it – unless you’re using the tiniest dumbbells in the world, I don’t think you’ll ever have any issues with this. The hands of catarrhines show a greater range of precise manipulative activity than those of other primates.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment