276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Brooks Men's Ghost 13 Running Shoe

£151.025£302.05Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I can’t mark the upper of the Ghost 13 down for anything except the fact that it doesn’t have a gusseted tongue.

I also felt that the gentle slope of the 12mm drop helped roll me through my stride and made transitions feel more effortless. The Men's Ghost 13 offers Brooks' smoothest ride yet, with super soft DNA Loft cushioning extended beyond the heel, all the way to the forefoot.i moved on the the brooks ghost 13 ,in no time at all the inner cloth on the heel has degraded and the sponge is showing through . Its midsole has no lean bias as its density is not overly soft and the foot sits below the black part of the midsole which acts as a guidance rail to keep your foot centred through transitions. This Go-To-Support can really benefit runners who may rely on some extra guidance throughout their runs or who begin to tire as they rack up longer miles. Ghost 12 Comfort amplified in Brooks Ghost 13 Durability is as bad as it gets Responsiveness is not its forte Smooth and stable ride Hefty weight Good grip on Ghost 13 Roomy fit and an even roomier toe box Ghost 13 couldn’t get more breathable than this! Omega Flex Grooves have been deepened to enhance midsole flexibility without compromising cushioning.

Rearfoot DNA cushioning gel is a highly viscous liquid that changes to become more or less firm in response to each individual's weight, pace, biomechanics, and running environment. A little bit of extra padding lines the heel collar for a plusher step-in feel, and a soft tongue is comfortable on top of your foot. I sent them back and sized up half a size, but those were enormous so they’re also on their way back now.Well, two weeks ago I started to break into them again with multiple long runs (10kms or so), and then my left foot started to complain.

OUR VERDICT The Brooks Ghost 13 is a comfortable neutral daily trainer with stable and smooth ride transitions. A daily trainer is arguably the most important shoe in a runner’s shoe rotation because the bulk of their running is done in them.It’s such an important battle because a big chunk of a company’s shoe sales come from their mid-tier daily trainers.

The comfort delivered by the new midsole and upper of the Brooks Ghost 13 received nothing but praise from almost all experts. Dozens of perforations in the mesh create a vent over the toe box to let excess heat and moisture escape. On initial ground contact and through the transition to the forefoot, the Ghost 15 somehow manages to feel both softer and more responsive than ever! From many years of running in versions of the Ghost, we know that Brooks’ most popular neutral running shoe has consistently delivered, providing reliable comfort and performance to a wide range of runners, from beginner to elite.On the outsole of the Ghost 13 are two different rubbers: harder wearing rubber in the heel and softer blown rubber in the forefoot. Another tester noted the generous amount of rubber on the outsole but still lauded the Ghost’s flexibility. More than half of the experts who covered the sturdiness of the shoe are in coherence about the outsole wearing fast. Fleet Feet runners reviewed the Brooks Ghost 13 to see how the updated midsole changed the feel and to find out how well it lives up to the Ghost name.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment