276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fisher-Price Toddler Pull Toy Chatter Telephone Pretend Phone with Rotary Dial and Wheels for Walking Play Ages 1+ years, FGW66

£8.995£17.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This smiley toy comes with a spinning dial and easy-to-read numbers, and will say hello and goodbye to your little one, plus make lots of charming sounds! We're always happy to answer any questions or queries you might have, please get in touch using one of the methods below.

Growing babies and toddlers will love this classic educational toy that also includes 5 playable records. Bought this for my first grandson and have many happy memories of playing with one of these when I was a child .Tots will love punching in pretend numbers and having a chat with an imaginary friend at the other end of the line. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Press any of the app tile buttons to hear more than 20 songs and phrases about numbers, counting, greetings and more. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive.

You must be over 18, a resident of the country offering Afterpay, and meeting additional eligibility criteria to qualify. Today's edition makes children smile in just the same way, with funny eyes which roll up and down, a mouth and dial which both chatter and a dial that rings.Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. With its friendly face, spinning dial, fun ringing-phone sounds, and eyes that move up and down as you pull it along, this classic pull toy helps get your baby chattingand strollinglike a pro! By providing my child’s information, I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of the child or that I have legal authority to submit the child’s information. The Chatter Telephone makes children smile with eyes that move up and down and a rotary dial that rings! BNPL is an interest-bearing option that allows you to delay payments on your purchases for up to 12 months depending on how much you spend.

com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Guided by the principles, intrinsic play value, originality, strong construction and good value for money, their creations remain at the forefront of the pre-school and baby toy market. Originally introduced in 1961, the Chatter Telephone was the ultimate pretend play toy with its friendly interactive design. This means that for the time period of the warranty, if something goes wrong you are entitled to request a repair.The Chatter Telephone influenced an art car created by Howard Davis for his telecommunications company. The Chatter Telephone® toy encourages early role play – and baby can pick up lots of great developmental benefits, too.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment