276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Paradise Girls Skorts School PE Shorts/Skirt Uniform Navy Black 6-14 Years Cotton New

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I bought this skort several years ago, but don't seem them very often in the stores where I shop anymore. I like the kind of skort that has skirt material all the way around. That way, no one can tell it's not an actual skirt. I can get away with wearing it to work, and no one says anything about me dressing too casually. I think skorts are great for sports when women traditionally wear skirts, like golf or tennis. I learned to golf a few years ago, and now when I golf I usually wear a golf skort. I still look cute, but I don't have to worry about anyone seeing anything they shouldn't see!

I saw a spandex skort in a sporting goods store. It seemed weird to me, because I always thought the point of a skort was to hide a flawed figure.This gives them a little bit dressier look, but they still have the freedom to move around like they would if the had on a pair of shorts. I have never worn a skort so don't know what it would feel like to have one on. I also have a swimsuit that has a skort bottom. I like this because it covers more of my legs than a traditional swimsuit bottom does.

Since this is a blue jean skort it goes with everything, but just looks nicer than wearing a pair of shorts. It seems like skorts go in and out of style. My daughter is a high school cheerleader and a skort is part of their uniform. They wouldn't be able to do many of their routines if they weren't wearing something like this. Navy blue blazer with school crest from Sogans. The Head will make a decision during the summer term when girls do not need blazers during exceptionally hot weather. No other outdoor wear may be substituted. The school adopted a Uniform Policy in 2023 which broadens the supplier choice for many elements of the uniform, to try to limit cost for parents and carers. Years 7-11 Required Uniform CLOTHING ITEMI have a denim skort that I like to wear. This looks more feminine than a pair of shorts and makes climbing in and out of the car a lot easier than it would be if I was wearing a skirt. Pharoah - I wore womens skorts a lot when I was in middle school too. I went to a private school, and our uniform was a polo shirt and either a pair of pants or a skort (not a skirt.)

The school always puts student safety above other considerations. It is therefore essential that if students wear stud earrings to school, they are of a type that they can easily removed. The school cannot be responsible for lost jewellery. If you are unsure about any aspect of this please speak to your Head of Year. Clarifications

You might also Like

I do have a couple of stretch skorts, but the stretchiness is in the waistline and not all over. This way, if I put on a few pounds, I can still fit into the skort, and my extra weight won't show. I think that many women feel this way. I always see plenty of skort bottoms available for sale in department stores when they put their swimsuits on display. In fact, my weight fluctuates so much that I actually prefer stretch skorts and pants. Past a certain point, the waistline will start to dig into my skin, but as long as I stay within a five-pound range, they fit just fine.

Easily removable plain glad/silver stud earrings in ear lobe. (No multiple piercings in ear and no piercings allowed in nose or eyebrow). See further comment in note below. As an adult, I don't really wear skorts very often. I don't wear short skirts, so I'm comfortable not having shorts under my long skirts, because they're pretty modest anyway. giddion – I have a swimsuit bottom that is a stretch skort. I know what you mean about weight fluctuation. I generally gain weight over the winter, yet my swimsuit will still fit in the summer because of the elastic in the waist. I used to wear women's skorts a lot when I was in middle school and high school. My mom didn't wouldn't let me wear a skirt that was above my knees, but she was OK with shorter skorts. When I go out to play a game of tennis, I just wear a pair of shorts, but can see why many of the female professional tennis players you see on TV wear a tennis skort.Uniform should be worn at all times, including to and from school.All items should be marked with the pupil’s name.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment