276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Maid To Serve: Sissification, feminization and an aristocratic mistress

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

reinforcement aspects play a role in solidifying the roles that she is in charge, that transgressions Forced" in general means "obtained forcefully, not naturally." "Enforced" means "To compel observance The appearance of the cheeks is a facial feature distinctive to men and to women. Augmenting these with fat grafting alone or with permanent cheek implants provides a pleasing feminine shaped face. This augmentation also adds sensuality to the eyes and decreases the mid-face height, which is longer in men. The incisions are completely hidden within the mouth Lip Enhancement Each time you complete our trusted feminization forumla (AKA "the Princess Process") you are garunteed more girly glamour! Since male and female breast tissue is much the same, transgender breast augmentation uses the same techniques as conventional breast enlargement procedures. This includes a variety of different types of breast implants available is a range of materials, textures, shapes, and sizes. Dr Turowski specializes in an endoscopic armpit incision for breast augmentation surgery. This mnimally invasive surgery provides enhances feminine apperacne without ANY breast scars. Favored by other surgeons inframammary (under the breast) incisions can leave conspicuous sometimes keloidal scars. These can be especially visible in the male to female patients who do not have defined inframmary fold. Hip Enhancement

If you are a woman who wants to be a man, I can facilitate that transformation, too. Using the most stylish and effective clothing and prosthetics, I can help you become a young stud lounging on the street corner, or a sailor come home from the war, ready for action of a different sort. one level, then being controlled in that manner over time is an additional layer. It's best explained

Contains tracks

If you are homophobic, close-minded or not interested in sexual exploration then this is not for you. Here we take sissification to the next level and allow our students to fully explore all aspects of their femininity.

Moving the hairline forward can significantly feminize the shape of your face while at the same time giving it a more youthful appearance. With scalp advancement procedures and hair transplants to the temporal area the hairline can be changed into more feminine line and a receding hairline eliminated. All of these techniques give the MTF transgender patient a natural, more feminine appearance. Bossing Removal That's pretty much the story of her student here on this day, Pat. He's a married father of two in his early 40s from the Philadelphia area. Pat asked that we not use his last name because he's concerned about how his colleagues and religious community will view him. Pat works in corporate consulting. One of the physical aspects that differentiates the female form from the male is the hip to waist ratio. The ideal female form includes a certain amount of hip curvature, creating a sexy, feminine contour. The attraction of fuller hips in a woman crosses all generations and cultures. If people were just honest and treated each other with respect there would be no need for all the excuses and lies. If you cheat it's because you don't love the person you are with.....?

I did it!

May 18, 2022I don't believe anything from Fiona Dobson and I don't believe your stories, @Kimberc . They read like fantasies which means they probably are. like myself gets excited by being dressed and would even seek a woman who likewise enjoys feminization.

The Rhinoplasty, in Male to Female Transgender patient aims to soften and refine the nose to give a more feminine appearance. This nose job frequently involves reduction in the size of the nose, narrowing of the nose bone and nostrils, together with refinement and lifting of the nose tip to give a natural cute female shape to the nose. Transgender Brow Lift

Chin reduction is used to give the transgender patient a more feminine look. This chin reduction transforms a wider, longer, flatter, and more “chiseled”, male-looking chin into a narrower, shorter, and more pointed chin typically associated with a woman’s face. Chin implants are also sometimes used to achieve a more forward projection of the chin, also more common in females. This overall effect can dramatically feminize a face. Breast Augmentation Male to Female Breast Augmentation As far as I was concerned, I was beginning to look darned feminine to go along with all my girlish chores. I didn’t mind helping Aunt Rose out but these feelings I was having were most peculiar. I believe I was becoming accustomed to the gentler side of life and continued handling of Aunt Rose’s lingerie was having a peculiar effect on me, like, I actually caught myself wondering what it felt like to wear something so soft and silky. I noticed I wasn’t complaining about stuff any more like I did when I first came there. I just sort of accepted things now as they were. About 60 percent of the people who come to Miss Vera's academy describe themselves as straight married men.

Breast augmentation procedures are performed for the male to female transgender patient. A breast augmentation procedure provides the patient with fuller, feminine breasts that project from the chest, giving the individual true female contours. This augmentation surgery for transgender patients is generally performed when hormone therapy fails to provide satisfactory results. Pat says he never takes his wife's acceptance for granted because he knows cross-dressing has ended marriages. I can help you explore and express your feminine side—whether that means freeing your inner girl, with pigtails and a cute little dress, or a ball-busting diva in a fabulous dress and feather boa, the living incarnation of glamor and elegance. In just a few sessions with me, you can be the woman or man you've always wanted to be. How it works:While it is most common to think of the dominatrix as a woman wielding power over men, many do have female submissives. Also contrary to popular belief, the dominatrix doesn’t always inflict physical pain on the submissive. The domination may be verbal, involving humiliating tasks and servitude. What will YOU get? Mystery kits include a select number of scrumptious items selected based on your personality. They are perfect if you love to be totally surprised, or want to give yourself a glam gift! I have never understood this and think it's just an excuse start treating your partner with the same respect these whores get and you will see a difference. I am so tired of the excuses from both men and women about how they did it because 'they weren't being treated right' or whatever. The excuses can go on forever although they are denied until actually confronted then the partner gets blamed for it as if they were actually there and forced the infidelity. You do not know that these are fantasies. I know personally of a lot of couples where the partner fully accepts and embraces the new life of their loved one, and this story is not different from those. I think we owe our fellow members to take what they say at face value. Sure, we can disagree with their opinions and arguments, but we ought to listen to what they tell us.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment