276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Michael Jackson Conspiracy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Most of these victims never disclose their victimization. Younger children may believe they did something “wrong” or “bad” and are afraid of getting into trouble. Older children may be more ashamed and embarrassed. Many victims not only do not disclose, but they strongly deny it happened when confronted. In one case several boys took the stand and testified concerning the high moral character of the accused molester. When the accused molester changed his plea to guilty, he admitted that the boys who testified for him were also victims.”– Kenneth Lanning, Former Supervisory Special Agent Federal Bureau of Investigation [6] Other topics explored in TRUE CRIME WITH APHRODITE JONES include the Menendez Brothers, the O.J. Simpson trials, Chandra Levy's murder and the Phil Spector conviction. Interview with Charles Thomson http://www.charles-thomson.net/aphrodite.html (retrieved 12th December 2010) Can we, as fellow human beings, search deep within ourselves to feel what he felt; to see what he saw; to be touched in a way that it almost hurts? Can we, as fellow human beings, accept such a man today?

I was touched by the reported testimonies of many "Big Names" who jumped to MJ's defense, telling the jury that the Arvizo's were gold diggers looking to have Michael foot the bill and even they thought something wasn't right with this family.A. Well, there were approximately three bedrooms in that suite at the Mirage Hotel. Lily and I were staying in one bedroom, Jordie had another bedroom, and Michael had another bedroom. The second night, they were going to see a performance, Cirque du Soleil performance. A. I think it was the next evening when we were attending a show, a magic show, by David Copperfield. We also had very professional staffers and assistants. Investigators Jesus Castillo and Scott Ross were outstanding. We kept away from the media and never allowed the lure of stardom to interrupt our focused defense. This was a case where the potential for distraction was everywhere. I had watched lawyers in other cases get carried away with the camera and, in my opinion, they hurt their clients’ interests. Fortunately, that never happened with Ms. Yu, Mr. Sanger, or me. She talked about the time when Jordie began to sleep with Michael in his room, showing no indication that anything unusual had happened to her son while he was in the presence of Michael”

The crisis-management objective was acquittal through reasonable doubt, and it was achieved. Restoring the iconic status of his name was never on the table.”– Eric Dezenhall, Dezenhall Resources. [1]It was very readable, as publications written by journalists are apt to be, and it was full of information. I always assume info written by jouranlists is going to be biased, even though we are supposed to count on them to just report the facts, I was intrigued by this one because Ms. Jones was one of the journalists who were hell-bent on crucifying MJ. Another reason I was a little hesitant to contribute to her fortune.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment