276°
Posted 20 hours ago

[Upgraded Version] ALLPOWERS S2000 Portable Power Station 2000W Solar Generator MPPT 1500Wh Power Generator Portable Power Source with 4 AC Outlets Emergency Power for Power Outage Camping Outdoor RV

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you have any problems during use, please contact us, our service team will be available at any time. Phone Remote Control】:ALLPOWERS portable power station supports wireless connection via bluetooth with ALLPOWERS APP. It can easily handle a travel size kettle and microwave ( though depending on the wattage, it may be an idea to stagger starting them both due to initial startup demand). The 1500Wh battery capacity means you can power your devices for extended periods, keeping you connected and comfortable wherever you go. If you are looking for a portable and efficient solution to have power on the go, you may be interested in learning about the ALLPOWERS R600.

Ditch the diesel and explore sustainably powered possibilities with eco-friendly solar energy at your fingertips. Okay, so let's be clear, this is a 1500w unit - not 2000, 4000 or any other confusing number in the advert - that's how much power it holds. Experience the convenience of charging multiple devices at once, ensuring uninterrupted productivity and entertainment on your adventures. It has been cloudy every single day so I have not been able to use my Dual 200W solar panels to charge it outside yet.

Package Included: 1* ALLPOWERS portable power station 1500Wh, 1* AC charger cable, 1* solar charge cable(MC-4 to XT60), 1* Car charging cable(car port to xt60), 1* user guide, 1*warranty card. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. I am going to update this review in 6 months after I have used it in my cabin upstate which is its true purpose. A: The waterproof coefficient of the solar panel is IP66, which is rainproof and canbe immersed in water for a short time, but it is forbidden to immerse in water for along time.

your device powerLoad Power : 2000WApplication : home/outside/camping/travelingProduct Dimensions : 37.Power Up to 6 Devices at The Same Time: ALLPOWERS portable power station features 2x AC outlets (220V 200W), 2x USB-A ports, 1x USB-C port, and 1x wireless charger, designed for charging laptops, iPads, drones, and other outdoor electronics. The ALLPOWERS S2000 comes with a 1500Wh battery pack and has 4* AC outlets (PURE SINE WAVE, 2000W, peak 4000W), 2* PD 100W USB-C ports, 2* USB-A QC3. Set up and charged via mains upon arrival (as suggested), then used the next day, working from home, totally off the generator, all laptops , phones etc.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment