276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gothikana: A Dark Academia Gothic Romance: TikTok Made Me Buy it!

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Val's possessive love for Corvina built this darker chemistry between them, but it works so well. The chemistry. The attraction. The tension. Everything worked so well. This is largely subjective and personal for every individual, but the writing style in this book was not it for me. It felt very juvenile and I found myself reading slower because I was actively re-writing lines in my head to make it flow more seamlessly, fix improper word usage, and generally just sound better. This passage is a pretty good indicator of the style throughout the book: So, being caught in the small garden on a boy’s birthday night in front of the others wasn’t something he ever wanted.

Beautiful in the way pain was beautiful, because it tugged at the chest and made something visceral come alive in the stomach and caused blood to simmer in the veins. Enchanting in the way she imagined dark magic was, because it twisted the air around it and warped the mind and overpowered the senses. Haunting in the way only very few living things could be, because it sent a shiver down the spine and cloaked itself in the darkness and fed on the energy around them.” Everything in this book is mysterious. It's written in such a way that you're constantly uncertain and completely captivated. The history of Verenmore, the voices, the shadows, the suicides, the supposed curse, the woods, the lake, a century of murders and disappearances, and even the main characters themselves keep you guessing the whole way through! School orgies I guess is the answer to bring everyone closer on a night where everyone is on high alert for someone to go missing or die An enigma his entire life, Vad Deverell likes being a closed book but knowing exactly everything that happens in the university. A part-time professor working on his thesis, Vad has been around long enough to know the dangers the castle possesses. And he knows the moment his paths cross with Corvina, she's dangerous to everything that he is. A sweet purple eyed girl who has never had real relationships with people besides her mom. Well she and her mom didn't really have a relationship since her mother is demented and mentally not available to talk to. Corvina is such a badass ahsqshazbd i actually really liked her clothing style, the chokers, the nose piercing and skirts ughh love it.I started reading Gothikana (way earlier than my reading calendar said to lol) and I knew without a doubt I needed more from this author immediately. I cannot WAIT for this to come out, and as soon as it does I'll be updating my review - Just know that it's going to be my whole personality for at least a month. 🖤 An international bestselling author, RuNyx enjoys creating universes and setting them on fire. She loves to travel, wants to adopt a dog before 30, and learn different languages. When she’s not writing, she’s reading, traveling, meditating, daydreaming, and most of all, procrastinating. enticingly mysterious atmosphere of a dark academy that takes residence in an enticingly mysterious castle, surrounded by e̶n̶t̶i̶c̶i̶n̶g̶l̶y̶ ̶m̶y̶s̶t̶e̶r̶i̶o̶s̶ vast forest and tainted with deadly secrets and enigmatic suicides. If you are looking for a story that is unexpected and different from anything you have ever read -Gothikana is that story. I was enthralled with every word and could not stop reading." — Bookgasms Book Blog Death is meant to come on a chariot of broken dreams or in the dark trenches of a storm, not in love letters and gifts.

A friends-to-lovers dark romantic comedy full of murder, chaos, and spice, unlike anything you’ve read before.Silence reigned after that for a few minutes. Corvina rolled her window down slightly, looking out at the natural, incredible beauty of the mountain. The sight was unlike anything she had ever seen before. Where she came from, the woods had been more yellow and the air more humid. My fiancé’s nephew knows every sin I’ve ever committed. He’s about to become the deepest and darkest of them all. Steer clear of me, little crow,” he muttered, his eyes piercing, flaying her open. “You might be a luring siren but I’m no ordinary sailor.” It’s a great and in its own way, a magically read- but it is very dark with some disturbing themes running through it.

I won't say much more because it's the kind of book the less you know going in the better! I had so much fun finding answers along the way, being confused, and then on the edge of my seat when a crumb of information with given that could answer our questions. There's a happy ending by the way! Interesting that he keeps warning her away from him but he’s continually the one seeking her out, trying to get her attention. Perhaps you should listen to your own warnings, Mr Deverell.From USA Today bestselling author Rina Kent comes a new STANDALONE enemies-to-lovers college romance. Gothikana was one of my most anticipated reads of this year, and now, it's become one of my favorites! RuNyx did not disappoint in any capacity! Corvina Clemm and Vad Deverell are unlike any couple I've read before, and I loved every minute of their story! A woman in hiding, Lenore Emmeranne finds herself at Verenmore after a series of unfortunate events, hoping it would be a clean slate for her. Keeping her head down and blending into the shadows, she simply wants to rest her feet before taking off again.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment