276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Braun Beard Trimmer Series 7 & Hair Clippers with Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide Razor, 39 Length Settings, Gifts For Men, UK 2 Pin Plug, BT7240, Black/Grey

£40.995£81.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

some of our other beard trimmers, you can obtain enough power for a single trim for just five minutes of charging. To fully recharge the battery requires an hour of continuous charging. With 39 length settings and an included Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide razor, you can create virtually any style of beard.

control at your fingertips: choose from 40 length settings in 0.5 mm precise steps with the Precision Wheel This is a washable cordless beard trimmer so you can use it in the shower so long as you take care not to submerge the unit. The head is washable so you can run this part of the beard trimmer under the shower to remove hairs as you trim. The body of the Braun beard trimmer BT7330 should not be held directly under running water, however.With an additional body groomer attachment, the MGK 5280 is a 9-in-1 trimmer with 7 included attachments.

Built to last: This trimmer for men is 100% waterproof for easy cleaning, has a powerful Li-Ion battery with 100-min cordless runtime, lifetime sharp blades, charging stand and a zipper bag for bathroom storage. Can I use my Braun Beard Trimmer 7 with four attachments and Gillette razor on other areas of my body? control at your fingertips: choose from 40 length settings in 0.5 mm precise steps with the Precision Wheel. I found the precision shaving head annoyingly small for a full face shave and the foil attachment is only really good for achieving clean lines in longer beards. The precision trimming element is equally tiny, so again, is best left to precise sideburns or neatening up an impressive moustache. Learn more about each model in this complete review and find the best Braun beard trimmer for your style. Braun Beard Trimmers

Trim, detail & fade confidently at home: Premium barbering tools help you achieve precise details, smooth fades, and even trims, for perfect finishes. If you don’t want your trimmer to give up on you mid-trim, it’s best to go for our range of rechargeable beard trimmers. The rechargeable battery option gives you full flexibility to take it wherever you want. If cleaning your sink or bathroom is a hassle after every trim, our range also includes vacuum beard trimmers. Now you can concentrate on styling your beard and get done without the extra time taken for cleaning. When you want to sport a fresh and clean shave, our range of men's electric shaversis here to help you get the look. Built to last: this beard trimmer for men has lifetime sharp blades, for easy, even and consistent beard trimming at any length

Each model is a wet/dry trimmer, making it easy to clean and safe to use in the shower. Braun 7-in-1 MGK 3245 Trimmer The main improvement to the 5 Series is the Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery. Completely recharge in just 1 hour for up to 100 minutes of trimming. After reviewing each of the beard trimmers and multi-groomers from Braun, I recommend the MGK7221 as one of the best waterproof beard trimmers this year. I used to use throwaway razors and have decided that I wanted to try out one of those electrical one - I went for the latest Braun one, series 7. I've tried a couple of different electric shavers over the years but this is by far my favourite one.The Braun BT7240 stubble trimmer is washable so it can cope with exposure to moisture but it is not fully waterproof. Therefore, it is not advisable to use it anywhere it will be submerged or exposed to a great deal of splashing. Only the head of your Braun beard trimmer 7 series should be rinsed. This means you can use it in the shower but take care not to allow it to be placed underwater. The supplied razor is good for use in the shower, bath or over a hand basin, however.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment