276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Special

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Break Up Twice" interpolates the song " Doo Wop (That Thing)", as written and performed by Lauryn Hill. On “Birthday Girl,” she devotes the entire bridge to the voices of other women, sharing their birthdays and astrological signs. Some internet users claimed that "spaz" is used differently in African-American Vernacular English and is synonymous with "freaking out," but disability organizations in the UK and the US have criticized its use. On April 25, 2022, Lizzo announced a full arena tour in support of the album, starting on September 23, 2022, in Sunrise, Florida and ending on June 2, 2023, in Thousand Palms, California.

Three months after rapper turned singer Lizzo's major label debut first appeared on CD and digital download, Atlantic has decided to offer up a deluxe vinyl edition of the well-received set featuring three bonus tracks. Before signing with Atlantic Records, she released two studio albums— Lizzobangers in 2013 and Big Grrrl Small World in 2015. It was preceded by the lead single " About Damn Time", released on April 14, 2022, which reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100, and the top ten in twelve other countries.Prior to release, Lizzo admitted she wanted to become "this generation's Aretha Franklin"; while she's not at the late soul legend's standard just yet, there's enough on "Cuz I Love You" to suggest that she's going in the right direction. Special is the fourth studio album by American rapper and singer Lizzo, released by Nice Life and Atlantic Records on July 15, 2022.

American rapper and singer Lizzo has released four studio albums, two mixtapes, three extended plays, 23 singles, and three promotional singles. In August 2021, Lizzo announced " Rumors", her first song after two years, which was released on August 13. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. The track features a monologue by Lizzo where she talks about a recent vacation in which she "was with somebody, and I was just looking at the stars. Combining voice-cracking vulnerability with some meme du jour pull-quotes (“Who gon’ put up with your Gemini shit like I do?To her most devoted fans, and even to some casual listeners, these gestures towards inclusivity can mean the world.

Read more about the condition New: An item that is still in its original shrink wrap from the manufacturer and the original manufacturer’s seal (if applicable) has not been removed. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and Your California Privacy Rights. Suddenly I was like, hold up, what if I sang the 'I Hate U B*TCH' melody but said "I love you, b*TCH' instead?PopMatters published two contrasting reviews of the album, with John Amen scoring the album 7/10 and commenting that " Special is as much a celebration of the Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook cosmos as it is an in-person, post-Covid bacchanal. while Nick Malone scored the album 4/10 and wrote that " Special is such a disappointment because you can hear the better album Lizzo is capable of making. On March 21, 2022, Lizzo previewed the single "About Damn Time" on The Late Late Show with James Corden, with a release date of April 14. This recorded has been proceeded by lead single 'About Damn Time', which leant on disco's colourful rhythms and some fresh cosmic melodies, while most recently Lizzo has partnered with Logitech as the face of their 2022 campaign Defy Logic. All image and audio content is used by permission of the copyright holders or their agents, and/or according to fair dealing as per the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment