276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Villain: A Billionaire Romance (Boston Belles Book 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

That is, until Emilia is forced to leave LA forever, and goes to NY to pursue her dreams while trying to forget her tormentor. Yet, ten years later, things aren’t going great for Emilia; she just lost her job, she was just mugged, money is now extra tight, and she is also taking care of her chronically ill sister. Then one night, while she is working a night shift at a bar, the boy who has haunted her dreams walks in and gives her an offer that she is unable to refuse.

And a special Thanks to Carvanz for my second buddy read of 2017. It's nice to find someone who sees things the way you do....oh and who can read at my speed.

Publication Order of Short Stories/Novellas

But if the media ever found out, my career would be as good as dead, and death was a specialty I’d left for Hunter’s brain cells. He was so hateful and monstrous that this pure beautiful creature seemed to be something he could never deserve to have so he wanted to taint her, torture her, all the while torturing himself along with her. And if you wanna see how vicious he is, here you are... But besidethe bad and the evil, I will also give you a glimpse of the beauty in it so that you can see it is not a simple dirty story of a bad boy. It is deep. It is intense. It is beautiful. And it is a quality work! Friends, I’m just going to say it; the sex in this book is 11/10. Seriously, I immediately had to take a cold shower after, because the angst almost killed me during this reading experience. Like, the sexual tension in this is so damn extreme and some of the best I’ve read in a very long while. It feels like the slowest burn of all time, even though I don’t think I’d necessarily classify it as a slow burn. I don’t know, it’s a really weird reading experience, but so damn gratifying. The dirty talk was expertly done, too, and totally leg crossing inducing if you get what I’m saying. Turns out I’m full of surprises.” My mouth moved over the linen. I knew I was drooling. Now that I was breathing better, I noticed the stench of puke from my breath.

Vicious, (stand-alone) book 1 of X. A dysfunctional hate to love saga between the prodigal son & the hired help’s daughter! You weren’t going to help me. You were going to leave me to die.” My tone was frighteningly mild. I became more sober with each passing second. “Why did you?” As Vicious' past comes to light, I grew to understand his actions a little better. Don't get me wrong, he did some inexcusable things. However, it was hard to view him as a monster after everything he'd endured.If you love romance books with tortured heroes or marriages of convenience, you’ll enjoy this one. Plus, this cover! Who can resist this man? It fits Cillian perfectly. It’s never too late to change the name of the prince in your story. Just as long as you don’t end up with the villain.” And that’s when I was going to strike. That’s when I was going to show her she was nothing more than my property.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment