276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CiT Prism Gaming Case with 2 RGB Front Fans, Side Window and Remote Control - White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

CORSAIR iCUE 220T RGB AIRFLOW MID TOWER GAMING CASE The TG is a nice looking case although with the front panel the airflow won't be the best. I've gone for the 220T which is a solid choice. If you want to send in a white one you have a couple of options: Corsair 220T, 4000D, 4000X, Cooler Master TD500 Mesh, Lian Li Lancool II Mesh The chassis has a bunch of expansion slots (eight) and can fit multiple GPUs if you decide to go that route. Though, I'm not quite sure why you'd that but who am I to tell you what to do with your PC build. Live your life. Of course, Corsair is no stranger to RGB lighting, and this PC case is covered head-to-toe in the stuff. That's because it's more than a PC case: it's three LL120 fans, six RGB lighting strips, and the Commander Core XT controller. And, yeah, a special PC case.

ASUS® TUF GAMING B550-PLUS (DDR4, USB 3.2, 6Gb/s) - ARGB Ready! Excellent motherboard, already has a 2.5Gb ethernet port AMD RADEON™ RX 6600 - HDMI, DP - DX® 12 The best value-for-money at this kind of budget: better than the 2060You have a very healthy budget, you can definitely get into 4K gaming, or alternatively this will be great for 1440p Ultrawide and VR too. Jumping into a meeting but will go into more detail when I come out. Tempered glass front panel design and full tempered glass side panel to showcase the inside of your rig Intending to replace a gaming laptop I bought from PCS 4 years ago now that I actually have a desk and some space for a proper tower again. I've thrown together the below spec and tried to follow available advice. But I am a massive noob and don't understand everything.

I like that there's enough area behind the motherboard tray so that stiff PSU cables can be appropriately managed. The Ceres 500 housed everything with ease. I have the bright red Hyte Y60 in the PC Gamer office, and it's a lovely case to build into. We even managed to stuff Intel Alder Lake alongside an RTX 3080 Ti in record time. That GPU was mounted vertically inside the machine, and unlike some other cases we've tested, it was rather easy to do in the Hyte, thanks to an included PCIe 4.0 riser cable. Cooler Master's H500M is the company's latest flagship mid-tower, but we'd rather it be called a full-sized tower. Measuring 21.4 x 9.8 x 21.5 inches, the H500M is one of the biggest mid-towers on this list. Thanks to its large size and internal layout, it's straightforward to build in and supports a huge variety of components and custom cooling options. NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3060 Ti - HDMI, DP, LHR Great card in the budget, ideal for a 1440p 144hz screen

ASUS® TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WiFi (DDR4, USB 3.2, 6Gb/s) - ARGB Ready! All the motherboard you'll need The H500M comes with two massive 200mm RGB LED fans installed, which do a fantastic job of increasing airflow out of the box. Other modern touches include a USB 3.1 Type-C connector and tons of modularity, including the option to choose between a mesh or tempered glass front panel.

INTEL® 670p M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD (up to 3500MB/sR | 2500MB/sW) A second drive (still several times faster than the 870) for game installation

The Overclockers Difference

The Y60 also makes a vertical mount of your graphics card a doddle, with a robust riser cable attached to the chassis in two places to keep it and the GPU steady. AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Six Core CPU (3.5GHz-4.4GHz/35MB CACHE/AM4) You could up this to say the 5700X, but at 4K it probably won't make a huge difference

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment