276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SteelSeries Apex 7 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard – OLED Smart Display – USB Passthrough and Media Controls – Linear and Quiet – RGB Backlit (Red Switch)

£69.535£139.07Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Apex 7 is a mechanical keyboard that comes with your choice between a Red, Blue, or Brown SteelSeries-branded switch. I also wanted dedicated media controls, as sometimes when in-game I don’t want to have to go all the way back into Windows to pause my song or reduce the volume. Overall, the general design of each keyboard is very nice and well thought-out from a functionality and aesthetic standpoint.

The Obinslab is a compact (60%) keyboard that can be used wired or wirelessly and has a much lower wired latency.On the other hand, the Razer can pair with up to three devices at once via Bluetooth, and you can also use it with its USB receiver. The SteelSeries Apex 7 TKL has full RGB lighting, and it can be customized via SteelSeries' Engine software, where each key can be customized individually. png', 'values': [{'option_slug': 'language', 'option_value_value': 'german', 'option_value_label': 'German', 'option_value_title': 'German'}], 'url': '/gaming-accessories/keyboard-keycap-set? related_text': 'Available in 11 languages', 'related_items': [{'label': 'German', 'title': 'German', 'sku': '60150', 'name': 'Keyboard Keycap sets-DE', 'image_primary': 'https://media. The software itself states that functionality will be added along with more presets within the next few weeks.

You can see who joins your lobby in MK11, control your discord media options and get notifications, or just check out what song is playing. The Razer Huntsman and the SteelSeries Apex 7 TKL are outstanding mechanical gaming keyboards with a few noteworthy differences.Fortunately, my brother already had an Apex M750 TKL that I borrowed for the day, and found that red switches suited me a lot better for me in terms of the typing experience. Durable Mechanical Gaming Switches Guaranteed for 50 million keypresses using whichever ultra-fast switch type you prefer: red, blue, or brown.

com/thumbs/catalogue/products/01118-mechanical-keyboard-muffler-kit/a3890e294a8d43ecb3bcc9cb70e85d8e. It also has full N-Key rollover and can take full effective advantage of its 1000Hz polling rate without bottlenecking from other latency components.With a little preparation and some simple steps, you can enjoy better control and performance like the pros. Dynamic Per-Key RGB Illumination Millions of colour options and reactive typing effects make you the designer of your ultimate setup.

Let’s kick off the list with our favorite keyboard from SteelSeries and work our way down to the worst. It has full functionality with all major desktop operating systems, but the SteelSeries Engine software isn't available for Linux; as such, Linux users won't be able to customize the keyboard or import profiles from the cloud, though all the keys work and you can save certain settings to the onboard profiles. new': False, 'is_limited': True, 'members_only': False, 'early_access': False, 'web_exclusive': False, 'name': 'PrismCaps', 'options': [{'option_slug': 'color', 'option_value_value': 'pink', 'option_value_label': 'Pink', 'option_value_title': 'Pink'}], 'description': None, 'url': '/gaming-accessories/prismcaps? The perfect keyboard accessory, with a simple magnetic solution for easy and secure attachment, full palm support, and durable soft-touch finish, so you’re comfortable typing and gaming for as long as you want.

However, the SteelSeries has more features, like an OLED screen, a volume wheel, a USB passthrough, and onboard memory. The keycaps included support for both US and UK layouts, and are compatible with all Cherry MX style switches, as well as Razer’s own optical-mechanical switches found on their Huntsman series.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment