276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CITYSPORTS Under Desk Treadmill, Portable Walking Pad Treadmill, Remote & APP Control and LED Display,Adjustable Speed,Installation-Free,Treadmills for Home Office Aerobic Exercise

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Q: What are the side effects of treadmill? A: " If your joints start to hurt, slow your pace or stop altogether, but walking treadmill is a good workout." Q: Why does my other brand remote can not turn my CITYSPORTS underdesk treadmill on A:You would better use your CITYSPORTS treadmill remote controller to turn on your treadmill underdesk. Q: What does the manufacturer warranty cover ? A: The warranty covers the CITYSPORTS treadmill for one year. The home treadmill & running machine can effectively carry out walking and jogging training at home or office anytime.

F: Kann ich eine Ersatzfernbedienung für das Laufband kaufen? A:Ja, der Hersteller würde zur Verfügung stehen, um die Underdesk-Laufband-Fernbedienung zu unterstützen. The CITYSPORTS TREADMILL is specifically designed for use under a standing desk, with a low profile and a weight of just 44 pounds. This makes it easy to incorporate into your daily routine, without taking up too much space or adding unnecessary weight to your desk. Q:Is this portable treadmill max 6km/h or 8km/h? A:The underdesk treadmill's max speed is about 6km/h, it is a walking underdesk treadmill.Q: Can this CITYSPORTS treadmill be returned if I don’t like it? A: I have an option to return mine for a month. But I never did. I like my treadmill If you're looking for a compact, high-quality treadmill that can be used under a standing desk, the CITYSPORTS TREADMILL is an excellent choice. Here are a few reasons why you should consider it: Cost-effective, User-friendly, enjoy comfortable jogging experience. Professional variable speed drive suitable for different exercise intensity. This walking ultra thin treadmill from Citysports is a small compact exercise walking machine that doesn’t include any handlebars to help keep you balanced but it does have the Bluetooth connectivity and a walking speed of up to 6 km per hour. A really fast walking pace is 7.5 km per hour so you can still get a decent enough walking exercise with this speed level of 6 km per hour. Beginner walkers tend to start around 4 km per hour and then you can increase up to 6 km per hour as you develop your own walking technique. F:Können Sie dieses CITYSPORTS Laufband auch ohne das eingebaute Programm benutzen, z.B. nur zum Gehen A:Ja, genau das mache ich. Die schnellste Geschwindigkeit ist Joggen, also ideal zum Gehen.

Q: Can someone confirm the sizes of this desk treadmill please. I can’t make head nor tail of what’s written in the description. A: "Hi, This is the size of the treadmill when set up size: length 1390 * width 676 * height 120mm. It is a good size I got mine about 2 weeks ago." A, This treadmill has an alert light system so it tells you when to add 20ml oil which eliminates any guesswork The speed isn’t the most impressive, though it’s relatively standard for this kind of flat treadmill – more a walker than a treadmill, really.

What we liked about the Citysports treadmill

Silicon structure honeycomb running belt achieves anti-slip and noise reduction. If you want to take a rest, step on the wider dual solid side rails. Q: Can this under desk small treadmill be stored being flat under the sofa A:If you have enough room under the sofa then easy to store Q: Can you actually run on this CITYSPORTS treadmill or is it more for walking? A: "I would say that's more for walking although it can get up to 6km, so a jog is possible."

Not everyone gets excited about how their gym gear looks. Maybe we’ve spent too long reviewing this stuff but it has to be said the Citysports Folding treadmill is a sleek, interesting-looking machine that’s definitely got a bit of style about it. Still, WP-2 features an excellent addition for the price range: Bluetooth connectivity. That means you can enjoy your favourite music bursting through the quality built-in speakers. Your workout flies by in no time if you get the right motivation. The consensus was that the Citysports treadmill was easy to assemble and was a welcome addition to their homes and standing desks. As above, the 440 doesn’t have a fast enough top speed, nor a decent incline setting, for it to be used as a treadmill per se. It won’t leave most people gasping for air, legs burning, as a decent run might. This isn’t what it’s for, however. Q: What is the arear for walking/running treadmill like? A: The area for running treadmill is a good width. 40cm i think not 100% sure.One smart controller makes operation of walking treadmill simpler and more convenient, turn on/off and adjust speed.(When power on, long press " - " 3 seconds to start the treadmill) Q: How stable is this walking pad treadmill when in jogging mode? A:The underdesk treadmill is very stable. Different members of my family have used it at various speeds/ for short and long runs without any problems.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment