276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Keekaroo Peanut Changer, Grey (Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Yes, it really is! In fact, I never had to strap mine down. I simply placed on top of the dresser for both of my kids. I think that the weight of the product in addition to the material helps to keep it secure and in place. Should you buy a cover or liner for the Keekaroo Peanut Changer?

It's Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified, meets/exceeds Greenguard emissions and formaldehyde-free standards, is made with organic cotton and food-grade polyethylene. It also claims to be free of latex, soy, GMO, vinyl/PVC, phthalates, flame retardant, and perfluorinated compounds (PFC). Woohoo! Plus, you can get the aforementioned organic changing pad covers for it. Cons Although it’s debatable if you’ll actually use the scale, if it’s important to you, then it could be an ice way to give you peace of mind when you’re between doctor visits. Standing out from other diaper changing pads, the Keekaroo Peanut Changer is not only durable to stand up to everyday demands and comfortable for easy clean up, but the Keekaroo Peanut Changer is safe! Resistant to tears and peels, the strong outer skin helps the changer limit bacteria growth and limits mold from everyday use. The Peanut Changer is also slip resistant, staying put on the table and keeping your little one in place during changing.If you’re at all familiar with the Bumbo Seat, then you’ll probably respond just as well to the Bumbo Changing Pad , which seems to be made of a similar durable foam material. It has contoured support on two sides to keep your baby safely within the short walls of the pad and you can use it for diaper changes or even just for playtime on the floor since it’s that comfortable. The surface can be a bit cold to the touch. If that concerns you at all, I would recommend laying down a cloth (an old-school cloth diaper works great) as a barrier. That does mean you still have some laundry to do in the case of an accident, but it is still a faster change than removing a changing pad cover. The changer was designed originally for hospital settings with hygiene in mind. The manufacturer states that the outer shell is resistant to bacteria growth and does not deteriorate over time. Despite all of that, the Keekaroo Peanut Changer is soft and squishy to the touch, so it is a super comfortable surface to change your baby on. There are a few things you should consider when looking for the right changing table for you and your family: Something important to point out is that the surface dries pretty instantly. Here in the Seattle area where it's wet a lot of the time, things don't dry out so easily, so there's potential for pads without a strong water-resistant outer lining to become a breeding ground for mold or bacteria. CONS

Waterproof and Easy Cleaning: Your baby will definitely have at least one unexpected pee-sprinkler or blow-out while on the changing pad, making it especially important that the core of the pad will not be exposed to poop or pee. Basically all modern changing pads are waterproof, which also makes them super easy to clean. The smoother the surface and less texture, the easier the pad will be to clean. Keep that in mind when you see "quilted" vinyl pads that look nice, but might trap bacteria. We suggest a washable changing pad cover that you can remove, wash, and reuse; this makes wiping down the changing pad nice and easy while you wash the cover, perhaps along with your cloth diapers! I will also mention that the Changer is slip resistant and comes with a safety strap. Once my daughter moved into her crib, I simply placed my Keekaroo on top of the dresser in her room (as pictured below), and I have never had any difficulties with it moving out of place. When she was little and sleeping in the bassinet in our room, I would simply plop it on top of our bed when we needed to change her and then store it vertically next to our dresser in between changing. Keekaroo Peanut Changer Like the Keekaroo Peanut Changer, you can simply wipe clean the Bumbo Changing Pad and take comfort in the fact that its durable foam makes it hard for moisture to get through and cause mold or bacteria to build up. I would definitely recommend the Keekaroo Peanut diaper changer to any parent. Even if you only plan on having one child, you will get a lot of use out of it and it can be re-sold or passed on very easily, as it’s a high-demand item.While the Keekaroo comes in a rainbow of rich, vibrant colors, the Matty comes in a sea of neutrals – an understated pink, light sage green, grey, taupe and beige. The surface of the Peanut Changer is flat, whereas the Matty has a bit of a slope to it, which is nice for baby’s first few months, when staying at a bit of an angle can help avoid extra spit up. It is made in the USA and comes with a 5-year warranty and is free of: Latex, PVC, BPA, Phthalate, and Formaldehyde. The changing pad also has a 30 pound weight limit. Keekaroo Safety Some parents might find the Ship Hop changing pad to be bulky, heavy, and difficult to move around.

The shape and design of the changing pad make it comfortable for your baby to allow you to change their diaper every time instead of trying to squirm away.This changing table is pricey, but it doubles as a dresser and the topper is removable, so it doesn't need to be retired once your kid grows out of diapers. Available in four colors and made of well-crafted sap gum wood, this changing table dresser duo is not only Greenguard Gold Certified but also made in a Fair-Trade Certified factory, so it has been reviewed to meet both low chemical emission limits and healthy working conditions. The dresser includes three small drawers, two medium drawers and one larger drawer perfect for fitting all manner of clothes or toys. While testing, we liked that there were different drawer sizes so you can put important items in the top three drawers while reserving the larger drawers for clothes. We liked that, unlike most other tables, this table included levelers which help stabilize the dresser if your floors are a bit uneven. I do personally highly recommend the Keekaroo Peanut Changer and have nothing but glowing things to say about it. I can’t imagine buying a traditional changing pad that needs the covers changed after any accident. I’m a huge fan of efficiency, so I loved just being able to wipe down the pad whenever it got dirty during a diaper change. The Keekaroo changing pad also has a bit of a tilt to it, so if your little peanut pees during a change it will stay at the bottom of the pad instead of pooling around baby. The Keekaroo Peanut is manufactured fairly in the USA and its water-resistant materials make it mold-resistant as well, which is helpful when you’re already busy cleaning up after your baby. The ‘Crème de la Crème’ of Diaper Changers

After using a Keekaroo Peanut diaper changer with both of my children and marveling as it is still in excellent condition, I knew I had to share this product with other mamas. Fortunately, we've been reviewing changing pads for over 10 years, and if we made our own, here is what it would look like:

After conducting thorough research and analyzing expert and parent opinions, I have found the Keekaroo Peanut Changer to be the best for its durability, easy-to-clean surface, and comfortable design for both baby and parent." -ChatGPT-4 There’s no guarantee that you’ll truly use this particular feature, but it convenient to have with a changing pad that’s comfortable enough to keep your baby lying still. You can also wipe clean the changing pad to keep it sanitized and it doesn’t have the need for any changing pad covers to deal with. When it’s colder outside, the pad is naturally cooler to the touch, which can be uncomfortable for some infants but you can warm it up with a warm water pad. There’s also a slight slope on the changing pad so if your child urinates while you have them on the pad, then the urine will most likely flow down the slight incline instead of the pool beneath your baby. As a mama with a love for the good stuff, and only so many dollars, I am a huge fan of premium baby gear marketplace for gently used and opened box baby gear, GoodBuy Gear.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment